2.

Updated 12-05-2022
Isabella's POV

"Good morning to you too," my mom laughed as I came down the stairs. Probably because it was 1:15PM and i just came down the stairs. Well that's what happens when you go to a party and come home at 5am. "You know what? Freshen up a bit and be down here in 10 minutes" my mom said, huh?

"Huh are we going somewhere?" I asked confused "yeah but you'll see, now hurry up!" I sighed before walking up the stairs.

I looked in my closet and grabbed my ripped baggy jeans with a white top and a grey sweater. Cute! I just put my hair down and grabbed a couple rings and a necklace. What? A girl gotta have her accessories.

 What? A girl gotta have her accessories

the outfit.

I walked down the stairs to hear voices in the kitchen. I didn't know we would have guests over? I walked into the kitchen and everybody turned to me. Fuck.

And with everybody I mean: my mom, GRAYSON MILLER and his mom. Holy shit, he changed.

"Hunny I would like you to meet the new neighbors! This is Samantha and her son Grays-" yeah no shit "yes mom I know who Grayson is we go to the same school." I said trying to talk normal

"Ohhhh how wonderful!" my mom said cheerily before she turned to Samantha "maybe the two of them could go together to school!"

Samantha smiled at me "that is such a great idea, Grayson, from now on you will be picking up," she turned to me with a questionable look "Isabella," I said knowing what she meant "you will be picking up Isabella and taking her to school with you," she said.

Fuck no no no no no. "Really mom?" he said, she glanced at him and he cleared his throat before giving me a fake smile and looking me right in the eyes with a smug grin

"Well Isabella, I see you tomorrow," he winked at me before looking at our moms "I gotta go, if i'm late for practice coach is going to let me run 2 extra laps," he said before walking out of the door. His hand brushed mine but I ignored it.

"Samantha, why don't you and Grayson come over for dinner tonight?" wait what? "Oh that's so sweet! We would love to, what time tho?" Oh great. How fucking great.

"Izzy and I eat around 6, is that good for the two of you, or is it hard will al the boxes you will be unpacking?" I just left the kitchen leaving the two of them talking.

I decided to take a walk so I grabbed my shoes and shut the door, and sending my mom a text I left before she was going to have a heart attack. I didn't notice I was crossing the street and a truck was coming.

A/N
I'll leave you guys to this cliphanger!! Also please check out my tiktok it's @writingsxbyxs. Oh and one last thing, I know maybe my books are a bit boring but it was just the beginning. The next chapter will be much better and from there on.