15.

Isabella's POV:
⚠️sexual scenes⚠️
Fuck, why was I so nervous? I've done it multiple times and now i'm acting like i'm a virgin.

Damn, I just had phone sex. With my enemy, well he's not my enemy anymore. We are friends. Yes just that.

I let my hands slid past my folds and I felt it wetter then ever, goddamn i had the whole niagara falls down there. Fuck can't he hurry u-

Someone knocked on my door impatiently and I knew it was him, thank God that my mom is a deep sleeper. That way I had many boys snuck in and fu-

I practically ran downstairs and opened the door, there he was. In sweatpants and s t-shirt. A grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. he knew what he'd was doing to me and fuck him for that. lol maybe i will😛🤪.

He looked at me and the only thing i saw was lust, so i grabbed his shirt and took him inside while my lips collided with his. His hands roamed all over my body and then he picked me up, and i wrapped my legs around his hips, his erection poking my stomach.

He walked us upstairs, not even breaking the kiss once. When we got into my room he closed the door with his feet and threw me on the bed. Literately. "Fuck, the things I wanna do to you," was all he said before he climbed on top of me and kissed me rough, like a hungry man who hadn't eat in years.

Then his lips moved further and made their way to my neck where he attack my neck, I moaned out his name when he sucked on my sweet spot. I think moaning out his name did something to him because he went faster and better. I think that motherfucker left like 15 hickeys and i'm not even lying.

He then looked at my top in frustration, as if he was mad that it was there. So i just simply arched my back and took it of in a matter of a second and his eyes darkened.

"Fucking perfect," he said while cupping my tits. He then proceeded to knees them while also pulling my nipple with his long fingers, long fingers holy shit. I gasped "yes that d-d-do that a-again" i tried to act as cool as possible but who am i fooling right?

This time he pulled my nipples a bit harder but it felt so fucking good, and I don't even just to like that shit.

His tongue swirled around my left nipple when he was kneading the other one. "Ah Yes Grayson fuck!" I moaned.

His lips moved further down, and his hand was on my waistband before he looked up to me, silently asking for permission, and when i nodded my head yes, he ripped them of along with my panties. He stood up and took his clothes off and grabbed a condom and put it on.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes, while licking his lips. I looked at him with a pleading look and he got on top of me again, continuing to kiss my body.

He opened my legs and smirked "so wet already huh," he teased me, knowing what kind of effect he had on me "just hurry up!" I said impatiently. "Eager are we?" he chuckled. He then proceeded to put his throbbing tip at my entrance.

I looked down and only now I saw how fucking big he was. That mf was like 9 inch big! He looked at my facial expression and laughed before he said "you can take it," before he slammed into me.

"OH MY GOD" I moaned louder then I ever had. My nails were scratching his back and I wouldn't be surprised if I left marks. "No you need to moan my name not God," he said possessively before going faster, and then slower and slower. "Grayson Emiliano Miller, if you won't go fucking faster, then i'm going to chop your dick of. All 9 inches," I tried to threaten him but he only went slower before laughing "it's hot when you say my full name but, I don't think you'll be able to live without these 10 inches of my cock would you?" He said in my ear. Oh my fucking god 10!?!

He slammed into me without a warning and went faster and faster. Holy shit. "Grayson i'm gonna," but he took his cock out of me. I wanted to scream and look at him with a are you serious look but then he flipped me around and but my ass in the air and opened my legs. "Ahh fuck yes!" I moaned out.

"Grayson... I'm gonna-" but he interrupted be again "hold it so we can cum together," fuck, it made me even more wetter.

You can call me weird but i don't care, having sex is one of the best feelings in the world, but now it's better because it's with Gray, in a silent house, the only thing you're heading is the sound of our meat slapping together, the wet sounds of my pussy, me moaning out his name and him grunting.

Best fucking feeling ever.

I came without even realizing until he stopped. "Grayson not this again," I whimpered but he slipped out of me.

"That's your punishment for cumming without permission." Was this guy fucking serious?

But then I remembered he didn't came yet so I had an idea.

I flipped us around and now I was on top, he looked shocked but didn't protest.

I put my entrance exactly on his tip but didn't enter, instead I started grinding on his hard cock.

"Ah fuck yess Bella!" He moaned out. I kept on grinding for about 2 minutes before his hands grabbed my hips, wanted to put me on his cock but i swapped them away.

"Nuh uh uh buddy," I told him. He pouted his lips "but whyyy" he whined like a nine year old. "You gave me a punishment, so I need to make it up to you right?" I told him with a smirk.

And then he understood me. "Yeah that's true," he smirked before sitting up and grabbing my hips. "You. Ground. On your knees. Now." He said in a possessive tone. Holy shit my legs were dripping.

I nodded my head and went down on my knees.