18.

Grayson's POV:
"Hey man are you going to Jack's party tomorrow?" Justin asked me as we were walking down the school hallway, we were going to my car to hang out at my place

"Nah not tonight, I have a big test Monday, so I'm staying at home to study," I told him with a serious look on my face.

Chris choked on his Gatorade "you?? Studying??" He asked and Justin laughed "Chris is right, Grayson and studying? Impossible." He said

"The two of you can fuck off. I was just joking but you know what? I CAN study, I just don't like to do it," I shrugged it off.

"What time is the party though?" I asked them. "It starts at 7 but we'll be there by eight," Chris said and Justin nodded.

"Yeah okay I'll think about it, my aunt and cousin are visiting us this tomorrow and my mom doesn't like it when I'm hungover and we have guests over," I explained them and Chris nodded.

"Then why don't you bring your cousin with you to the party? She's our age and we know her so it'll be fun?" Justin asked. "It is a smart idea, that way I can introduce her to Isabella, so when she's here she'll have a friend, because they visit us every month." I told them.

"Introduce Bells huh? So how are the two of you going hm?" Chris said with a smirk and I slapped him "no not in THAT way you idiot, it's just that she always complains about 'only hanging out with my boy friends and not girls' " I mimicked her voice

Justin gasped and Chris placed his hand hurt on his heart "so she's saying that we're boring??" Chris pouted and Justin sniffled. I just laughed at them as we climbed into my car.

"You guys should really grow up," I told them and Justin and Chris laughed, before Chris connected him iPhone and put What makes you beautiful from OneDirection

"Not againnnnnnn" me and Justin said at the same time and Chris gasped. "1D is a vibe leave me alone, I'm still heartbroken that they broke up," he said

~~~
"No we're not going to watch Frozen Chris," Justin said and Chris got mad "first, you steal my Dino nuggies, then you judge OneDirection, and now you're not letting me watch Frozen!?!" Chris said and I laughed.

"Why don't we watch a horror movie?" I suggested but Justin threw a pillow at me.

"You forgot the last time we watched a movie with Chris?? He got nightmares and we had to calm him down, for 2 fucking hours until he fell asleep again," Justin reminded me.

Ah yes, damn I was so tired the next day.

"Yes, true. You know what let's just watch that fucking stupid movie," I sighed, not wanting to argue too much with them.

"WE ARE GOING TO BINGE WATCH FROZEN 1 AND FROZEN 2!!" Chris yelled way too excited.

"Damn when will this little shit grow up?" Justin laughed and I threw a pillow at him.

"Don't bully Chris, after all he's the 'child' of our friendgroup leave him alone" I told him and Justin just chuckled.

-

"LET IT GO! LET IT GOOOOOO! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!" Chris was singing along with the song.

"This was my last straw," I heard Justin mumble and I laughed at him "come on Tinny Bear let's join Chris" I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes

"I should've never told y'all my nickname from my mom" he said. Justin's mom used to call him Tinny Bear when he was born till the age of 7 or something.

Justin told us about it when he we were 14, since then me and Chris have been bullying him about it, it's just funny.

"I love you too Tinny, now come on let's sing," I told him and he laughed before he tackled me to the ground.

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP THE SONG IS ALREADY OVER DUMB FUCKS!" Chris screamed at us and I looked at Justin and he smacked Chris at the side of his head.

"I didn't know that you could still talk after that horrible singing of you?" Justin asked, and Chris just crossed his arms and looked back at the TV again with a small smile on his lips.

"GRACEEYYYY," Camila jelled before she tackled me in a hug and I groaned. "Damn girl, and you're still wondering why you're single? You have the strength of a grown man" I told her while laughing.

But then she pinched my nipple "say that one more time and I will post your ugly baby pictures on my Insta" she threatened me and I shut my mouth instantly.

I knew she wasn't lying because she did that once, but then only on my birthday on her Snapchat and fucking Chris and Justin had to screen the pictures and put it as their backgrounds. For six fucking months.

My aunt laughed "Camila stop bullying your primo and help me put these groceries away." She said before Camila stood up from my back and walked over to the kitchen.

But not before she held up her middle finger at me behind her back. Unlucky for her my aunt saw it and slapped the back of her head. I laughed before standing up from the ground.

"Mijo I don't know why you're laughing but help me get all the luggage upstairs will you?" My mom said from behind me and I yelled.

"Mamá you scared me," I told her and she laughed "good for you, now let's go." She said sternly and I walked over to a pink suitcase and picked it up before letting it drop again.

"Camila what the fuck do you have in this thing?!?" I yelled at her. "Language" mamá said sternly but now I didn't care, because this thing weight like a elephant "I have stuff in it burro (donkey) now hurry up and bring it to the guest bedroom," she yelled from the kitchen. "Yes m'aam" I mumbled before walking away with that pink elephant.

After ten minutes I was finally done with all the luggage and I was exhausted, so I decided to go and take a nap. I walked to my room and as soon as my back hit my bed I got a message.

Bella💞
Can you please come over? Like now?
1.30PM

Yeah sure I'm omw. Everything OK?
1.30PM

I'm having a panic attack and my mom isn't picking up her phone.
1.31PM

Fuck im omw
13.31PM

Thank you❤️
1.31PM

Guess the nap has to wait, but for Bella it's worth it. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "Mom I'll be back in an hour I'm going to the Carters!" I yelled because I don't know where she is. "Okay hun have fun!" She yelled from somewhere which I think is her room.
~~~
I knocked at the door impatiently before she opened the door. Her mascara was smeared because of her tears and she had trouble breathing.

"Hey hey, calm down I am here for you," I told her before pulling her into a quick hug. "The...hurting...heart...head..." she was mumbling.

Luckily I had experience with panic attacks because my mom used to have them too.

"Hey, Bella. Look at me, yes good. Calm down I'm not going anywhere, it's okay it's gonna be okay." I assured her and she nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Hot...room" she said with trouble. "Do you want to go to your room?" I asked her and she nodded quickly so I took her hand and took her upstairs.

As we entered her room I opened up the window fully and let fresh air come in. "Take some fresh cold air it'll help, calm down. I know it's hard but try to focus on your breathing." I told her and after 5 minutes she was breathing normally again.

"Good, now what happend? Do you want to talk about? If you're comfortable with it, I'm not pushing anything." I assured her. "I- he is s-," she said before her voice cracked and she began crying again so I hugged her tightly and stroked her hair.

"Shh calm down, focus on your breathing and take a couple breaths before you answer again." I reminded her. She took a deep breath before looking at me.

"My dad is still alive."