26.

Isabella's POV:
"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Hello to you too," he said and I just glared at him.

"Grayson I'm serious, what are you doing here? I don't want my night to be ruined by you. Again." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"The girls were looking for you and forced me to look for you too." He said while opening the door.

"Diane she's in here!" He yelled and walked away, while Diane came into the room. "Girl where were you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I was with Liam," I said and she got excited. "OMG! I totally ship you guys. I saw the way he looked at you, and I'm telling you. Go for it." She said and I laughed.

"Remember you shipped me and Grayson? Yeah no," I said and she pouted before we were walking out of the room

"Yeah well, Grayson is a dick who needs bitches but can't get them," she said bluntly and I laughed.

"That's true, and you're probably right, Liam seems like a good guy so I'll give it a try." I said and she clapped her hands.

"But, he is gone for a couple of days to visit his mom," I said. Leaving the accident details out of it. I don't think he'd like it if I would tell someone without asking him first.

Diane nodded in understanding. As she was about to open her mouth, I got a message.

"It's from Liam. He's asking me if I could go on a date with him when he's back!" I said and Diane and Camilla gasped.

"Oh my fucking god Camilla! Where did u come from I almost got a heart attack!" Diane said and I laughed.

"I was in the bathroom," she said before turning to me. "You're going to answer him!" She said and D nodded.

"I don't know, isn't it a bit too early?" I asked them and they shook their heads. "It's never too early, give the boy a chance," Diane said before grabbing my phone and typing something quickly.

"There you go, you're welcome" she said and I took my phone. "Diane! Are you crazy!" I said and Cam read what she said and burst out laughing "fucking genius," she said.

 "Diane! Are you crazy!" I said and Cam read what she said and burst out laughing "fucking genius," she said

"Ok. I'm bored let's get drunk and hook up with a random guy!" Cam said and we all went downstairs.

~~~
ONE WEEK LATER
"I don't know, this dress isn't it," Camilla said and Diane looked me up and down. "Nah, choose something else." She said and I groaned.

"I've already tried on 5 dresses! I don't even want this stupid date anymore!" I said and they gasped. "I did not spend $80 for you to get your nails done, $55 for your haircut, so that is-" she paused "$135" Cam said.

"Exactly I did not spend- damn Camilla you're smart, anyhow. I did not spend $135 already for you to say you don't like this dress." She said and I sighed.