3.

Grayson's POV:

I let my hand brush hers on purpose, but she didn't notice or she ignored it.

I walked out of the house with Isabella on my mind, wtf? I hate her. Right? No, i've never hated her, but she hates me, and I didn't know until yesterday at Justin's party.

Flashback
"Graayyyyy silly boy where are u taking meeee???" I put her in my car and bend over to put on her seatbelt "mmhhhmmm you smell so nice, you know you always smile niceee but now you smile nicer you should put this perpume, no perfumeee more often. Not that you don't smell nice, you know you remind me of fire," she rambled I had a bit trouble understanding her because she was so drunk, damn what did this girl drink?

"How come?" I asked amused "because fire is hot just like you" she said bluntly "Isabella you're drunk come on i'm taking you home" I said before shutting the door and making my way to the other side of the car and climbing in.

"You know..." she started half sleepy "I liked you, and I thought you liked me too but then I heard you talking to your friends, on how boring and innocent and I was, and easy, and that you just wanted to take my virginity. You know that hurted me Gray,"
Fuck.

That nickname she used to call me when we were close. I called her Bella and she called me Gray. I felt a like someone was pulling at my heart strings I turned to her to see her eyes were glossy "Isabella I-" she interrupted me "save me your apologies, and just take me home," she said.

~~~
"Bel- Isabella we're here," I said softly "5 more minutes," she said. I looked at her and I saw that she was already looking at me. She leaned in, only a little distance between our lips. I closed the distance and connected our lips together.

Her hands flew up to my neck and I grabbed her waist, making her come over the console and sit in my lap. I pulled her closer, she moaned when she felt my growing erection. We both pulled apart at the same time to catch a breath."I never wanted to hurt you" I whispered before giving her one last slow kiss.

"But you still did," she whispered after breaking the kiss. "Promise me one thing," she told me. "What is it?" I asked her. "Promise me, that the day you 'lose' me, find me again, and I'll give us a chance." She said.

I promised her "I promise it, pinky promise, I swear, whatever you want to hear I promise it," I said smoking at her and she gave a quick peck before heading inside her house.

End of flashback.

I still hate myself for it. And with it I mean when she told me, one of the reasons she hates me, but I made her that promise.

I don't know why she said she'd give us a chance only then. If she was thinking about it, why not now? Take the risk.

I don't even know what I'm talking about, I don't date or put labels on it. That isn't how I am. And she probably doesn't even remembers it anymore, because this morning she was acting clueless and not awkward.

Or because of the fact that she fucking hates me, but hey, we're making small small baby steps. You know what they say; drunk words are sober thoughts.

I walked out of my house because I forgot to grab my duffle bag and walked over to my car. I was looking out for practice, we need to practice because scouts come to watch our matches, hope i get a scholarship.

I was deep in thoughts when I saw Bella crossing the streets on her phone and a truck coming her way. She didn't even notice! Dumb fuck.

I ran over to her and grabbed her waist from behind and pulling her to me, just then a second later the truck came.

She turned around and looked at me "Gray I- Grayson you-you saved me" she said completely in shock I looked down at her, my hands still on her waist "ofcourse I'd save you, I would never let something happen to you" I said softly.

What the fuck is wrong with me?? Grayson Miller . You. Don't. Date.

She was pulling in, as if she was about to kiss me. Something inside me got happy. Did she remember last night? And was she just acting in her kitchen so our moms wouldn't suspect anything???

But then, she pulled away. I looked at her with an confused look, before she spoke up. "I-uh I gotta go, Diane is waiting for me," she said, and she slowly turned around.

I don't want her to leave, I want to spend a little more time with her.

Wait.

"Wait!" I said and she turned around looking questionably at me. "I can bring you if you want to? I mean I was about to head out anyway?" I asked her. I saw her hesitating but she nodded so we got into our car.

I was deep in my thoughts as we arrived at Diane's house, man I haven't been here in a long time, she and Justin used to be a thing. More like FWB.

I saw her open the car door but I wanted to be sure about last night so I decided to speak up. "Uhm about yesterday, I hope you remember it," I laughed a bit nervously and rubbed my neck.

"I hope that you know that I wasn't lying when I said what I said," I told her and she looked completely lost and gave a smile. She doesn't remember anymore.