28.

⚠️TW: mentions of rape⚠️
Grayson's POV:
"I'm back," Justin said as he walked into my room again.

He told me about what new boy Liam had done . He had fucking raped girls from the age 6 till 18. Fucking rapist. The fucker didn't even go to jail because 'there was no evidence'.

Fucking son of a bitch. And when I heard that I got so mad, I wanted to walk out of my house breaking all his fucking bones. I really wanted to. Like when I'm mad, I can't control my anger, with a guy. I would never hit a girl.

This one time, I was like 16 I guess and Camilla and her mom visited us as usual and she came home telling me when she went for a walk a boy tried to hit on her and followed her home.

I got so mad I dragged her with me outside and we found him hiding behind a car and I told Cam to get into the house and not look behind her, she did and that's when I started to beat him up.

I beat the shit out of him where Chris found me because we were hanging out that day and he pulled me away after trying 3 times I calmed down.

He threatened the boy to tell the cops he was beat up by a drunk homeless man. Apparently the boy had a broken nose and his eye was bruised and broken ribs or something. His fucking fault.

I wanted to go outside and beat Liam up but Justin had stopped me and told me that he would go and talk to Bella, speaking of...

"And how did it go? Did she listen to you?" I asked him curiously. "Yes and no." He said and I looked confused. "What do you mean yes and no?" I asked him.

"She did go on that date, and he's taking her somewhere after, but I made her promise to send her location when they're leaving the restaurant." He told me and I nodded.

"You know we are going to the restaurant already right?" I asked him and he smirked "you know, for once in your life you actually used your head," he said with a cocky grin and I threw my pillow at him.

"When is Chris coming? He was supposed to be here half an hour ago," I told Justin and he laughed "Chris is here in like 5 minutes or less, he had other plans." He said and I got even more confused "other plans? What do you me-" but I couldn't finish my sentence.

Because Chris barged into my room, with a McDonald's bag and a box of 20 piece McChickenNuggets in his hands.
This boy and his goddamn nuggets.

"You really had to buy those goddamn nuggets?" I asked him and he glared at me "don't disrespect them like that, I brought 1 other box of 20 pieces so I can share with you guys while we are on our mission, I'm expecting a thank you Chris." He said proudly.

"You bought 40 fucking nuggets!" Justin said and Chris looked at him "be happy that I share for one time. And yes I bought 40, so what," he said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay we don't have the time to argue, now on a serious note, if we're going to pull up to that restaurant, we can't stay there and wait till they are done." I told them and they turned their heads to me.

"The drive to the restaurant is about 20 minutes, it's been 30 minutes, so they must've had just their drinks now, after they are done, after having a convo of 10 minutes and 5 minutes later the waitress comes giving the menu, I've been there before the food is great but it takes at least 20 minutes before you get your food, and then eating the food up while talking, like half an hour, and then 10 minutes later they pick up the dishes and 5 minutes later they get their desserts, 5 minutes later they are done, then Isabella goes to the bathroom 2 minutes.So in total that's," Justin paused trying to calculate.

Not even 30 seconds later Chris says "1 hour and 57 minutes," he said looking up from his phone. "I was almost going to compliment you about being smart but you used your phone." I said while laughing. Chris playfully glared at me.

"We're leaving in one and a half hour," Justin said and I nodded. "I'm going to take a shower real quick," I said and walked to my bathroom.

~~
"Did she text you yet?" I asked Justin. "Can you calm the fuck down? You've been asking the same question for the fifth time in ten minutes! No she didn't text me yet." He snapped at me.

"Guys let's all calm down shall we? We can't sit here and argue the whole time, it's not good and this way we can't concentrate!" Chris said from the backseat.

He is right. We were now at the restaurant and they could leave any minute now, it's stressing me out! I just really hope this is going well, because else we are really fucked...

We heard a ding. "Oh she just texted me- YES! She sent her location and said that they are leaving the restaurant right now!" Justin said and I turned my neck so quickly to the restaurant again, it felt like my neck almost would fall of if I did it faster.

"I can't see them," Justin mumbled. "Oh! There they are!" Chris said and I followed his finger. They were 5 cars in front of us on the other side of the parkinglot.

"Write this down: license plate SK8AM4WA," I told Chris and he did. Whatever would happen, I won't let this motherfucker go with my girl.

 Whatever would happen, I won't let this motherfucker go with my girl

"Did you enjoy it?" Liam asked me as we got out of the parking lot. "Yes I really liked it, the food was also very amazing." I smiled at him and he nodded "glad you liked it," he said before looking at the road again.

He would now take me somewhere. I was excited at first, but after my talk with Justin, I don't know what to think of it, I mean what is so wrong, why did I have to sent my location? What is going to ha-

"Hey are you okay?" Liam asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I was just zoned out again." I told him hoping he would believe me.

"Does that happen a lot? Zoning out?" He asked me and I nodded "I think since I was 6 or something, but it's nothing," I reassured him with smile and he nodded slowly.

One thing I didn't told Justin, is that I was recording since the moment I got into the car with Liam going to the restaurant, till now.

"But uhm, where are we going?" I asked him, hoping I'd get some clues.

"It's something I wanted to show you, we're almost there, only 5 minutes left," he told me and I nodded looking out of the window. I really hope nothing is going to happen.

After 5 minutes we arrived "we're here," he said and got out of the car and opened the door so I could get out too.

Is he fucking kidding me? It's a fucking dark field with trees surrounding it and a little house in the middle of it all. "Uhm, Liam where are we?" I asked him, already feeling a strange feeling in my stomach.

"We're going to have fun baby," was all he said before I saw darkness.