14.

⚠️mature content⚠️
Isabella's POV:
"I can't believe you made made me watch 3 freaking movies of the same person!" Grayson exclaimed.

"Oh come on! You're overreacting, it wasn't THAT bad," I said. We were talking about 'To all the boys I've loved before' I made him watch all the three parts, because why not?

"Looking at this shit, it makes me believe that love isn't real," he said, making me turn to him. "How come?" I asked him.

"Well, this girl, uh, Lara Jean? She was in love with fucking 5 boys, first of all, that is unhealthy, secondly, if she would've loved the first boy, she wouldn't be in love with the other 4 boys," he said. "Well, you do have a point there," I said "I know," he chuckled cocky.

"But, if you'd look at it this way; she was not really in love, like you said, or else she'd be in love with only one person right?" he nodded his head.

"But those boys were here crushes over the years, and they all did probably something to 'win her heart' that's why she wrote the letters," I continued, he looked confused.

"It's like, she wasn't in love with Lucas anymore, but wrote him that letter because he was still special to her, but in another way, she," I stopped before continuing.

"She couldn't let go of what she felt for him, but not in a love kind of way. But there was a point that she really could've loved him, but maybe he did something stupid or something or she just moved on from that, but she never hated him, he actually became her best friend," I said in one breath.

At this point i don't know if i was talking about Lara Jean or about myself. I mean, I didn't love Grayson did I? No. It never had gotten that far.

"You're the only girl, no the only person I know, who thinks like THAT with a movie," he said laughing. "Well, I just pay attention to movies," I said simply. "Like I don't?" he raised an eyebrow before laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you for having us over, it really meant a lot to the both of us," my mom said to Grayson and his mom while I nodded. "Oh darling, you know we love your company! You know, I was thinking" his mom started.

"Maybe we could like, get together? Once a week, for brunch, like on Sunday for example," she offered. "Oh my God!! What a great idea. We're in," my mom said. Grayson looked at me and I looked back.

We looked at each other for I don't know how long, before I looked away. I saw him smirking in the corner of my eyes.

We said our goodbyes before heading our way home. I walked in first. "Soooo," my mom started. I looked confused.

"You and Grayson? Don't think I saw you staring at him Izzy," she said before laughing. "No. Mom. Grayson is just a friend and he always will be, I mean it is new that I call HIM a friend, I've hated him for what? 3 years or something," I said.

"Sometimes Amore, you need to let go of the past. Everyone makes mistakes no? So do you. That boy really likes you I see it, in the way he looks at you. E vedo che anche a te piace lui,"(And I see you like him too). I had to think about that one.

Do I really like him? Or just the version of him in my head. I looked at my phone and saw that it's past midnight, ugh it's too late for my brain to function, I'm going to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was done with my skincare, I got a message from Gray

Gray💙
Hey, wanna i'm bored i'm gonna call you, you don't have an option bc I know you're still up
01:15AM
Yeah sure give a sec and i'll call you
01:15AM