5.

Grayson's POV:
"that's it for today guys, have a nice day!" coach told us. As soon as we entered the locker room Chris, the fucker who is weirdly enough my best friend came up to me

"hey man, don't forget tonight is the bonfireeeeee"je he said, which i totally forgot "oh yeah exactly, at what time? I have a dinner tonight with my mom and new neighbors" I said. "It starts at 8 don't be late. WAIT THST RHYMES" how is it possible for someone to have this much energy after practice?

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about Bella, she forgot everything! Not even a little bit of yesterday's party was in her mind.

I arrived home and took a quick shower and changed into black pants and a whit tee and grabbed a black sweatshirt for if it would get cold at the beach.

it was a bit uncomfortable between Bella and I during the dinner, we only said something if one of our moms asked. After dinner my mom insists me to help Bella washing the dishes.

I grabbed a pan and went to put it in the cabinet but she stood in front of it, so I grabbed her waist with one hand and with the other hand I put the pan in the cabinet. I smirked when I heard her breath hitch. "So um are you going to the bonfire too toninght?'' I asked her and she stopped for a second before she continued washing the dishes ''yeah, but I'll probably go with Diane'' she said ''well y'all can come with me then? Now that we're neighb-'' she interuppted me ''I said that I was going with Diane, and if I would go with someone it wouldn't be you, that we're neighbors doesn't mean that we are friends or whatever, I'm sure there are alot of girls who you can take to the bonfire'' she snapped at me.

She is so lucky that our moms are at my house unpacking more boxes. I don't know why but something inside me told me to confess my feelings. But what feelings?

I'm not looking for a girlfriend, I don't date. Look at my fucking parents, my dad cheated on my mom and now he is living with his new family.

"I know I fucking hurt you, and before you're even going to say something I already know it okay?"

"You liked me and you thought I liked you too but then you overheard a conversation between me Chris and Justin where I called you boring, innocent, easy and that I only wanted to take your virginity but if you would've fucking listened you would hear that I was talking one of the girls who I used to fuck."

I took a deep breath "and yes I said it like that. But it's okay I just tried to be nice for one fucking time and the least you could do is atleast try to be nice, for fucks sake I saved YOUR live! But you know what?"

"If this is how you want to do it then fine by me. I won't act all sweet and shit to you, you can ask Diane to bring you to school. Talking about school, I will act like I dont know you so we can never be friends if that's what you want.''

I stormed out of her house and walked over to my car ''Grayson wait!'' she yelled at me and I looked back to see her eyes glossy, deep down I felt guilty but it wasn't the time to feel like that. I've been nothing but sweet to her and she just keeps on treating me like trash.

I sat in my car and drove away, keeping thinking about what I just said. Shit. Now I've hurted her feelings more.