25.

*quick a/n: sorry guys I've been busy and I have a writers block and I've re-wrote this chapter already 3 times or something*

Grayson's POV:
A month later, it's now somewhere in November.

It's been a month since I saw Isabella. Like literally. The night after I heard about my grandpa, she started to act weird.

Flashback.
I woke up and my eyes couldn't even open, it's probably because of all the tears that I've cried. I went to hug Isabella, seeing that she isn't here. Huh? I looked around and she wasn't in the bathroom, but damn, I looked horrible.

My eyes were all puffy and my hair was messy as fuck, and not the normal messy but this one looked like I got ran over by a bus.

I went downstairs seeing my mom sitting at the kitchen table along with my aunt and Cam. Hah. Cam looked hangover. They all gave me a sad smile and I sat down next to mom and gave her a hug.

She let out a sigh. "I miss him," I said and they all nodded. "We all miss him mijo, but he wouldn't like to see us down you know what he would say," she said jokingly and Cam laughed.

"Get your lazy asses up mierda! The sun didn't rise for you to sit here and do nothing!" Cam said in a low voice, kinda scaring me because it does sound like grandpa.

After breakfast and talking a bit I went up to my room and just laid down on my bed. Cam knocked. "Can I come in?" She asked softly, she is never like this, only when she's sad. "Ofcourse you can," I smiled at her and she laid down next to me.

We just stared at the ceiling. "I can't believe that he's gone, and I promised him and grandma that I would visit them next week!" She said and she was sobbing.

I sat up and hugged her while she cried in my chest, her hand in a fist. "We would all see them with Christmas, I guess it'll be different this time," I said sadly.
...
After a while Cam left the room, but not before I asked her something. "Hey Cam?" I called out for her and she turned around. "Yea?" I took a deep breath. "Did you maybe uh- hear anything from uhm Bella?" I asked her and she nodded. "She left about half and hour before you woke up," she shrugged and left.

End of flashback
And ever since that moment, I didn't see her anymore. She has been ignoring my texts, and calls, even at school, she avoids me.

I decided to text her. Again.

(Lmao fake pic😹)

(Lmao fake pic😹).

And here we go again, she is avoiding me and she knows it. But why? I literally didn't do anything wrong. I was too caught up in my mind when I saw that Justin and Kelsey had texted me.

Justin❤️🍆

Hey Man U coming to the
party tnt at Jake's?
5pm