6.

Isabella's POV:

I didn't know what to think, all he said. It hurt me of course and he hurt me in the past, but apparently he wasn't talking about me. I never really gave him the chance to explain I just ghosted him and started acting like a bitch.

I needed to talk to Gray. I really hurt him, and I was too selfish to see it. I ran inside grabbed my shoes, grabbed my car key and drove to the beach. When I got there I sent my mom a text letting her know where I was.

I was greeted by many people, I mean I wasn't popular but well-known. "Hey Chris, have you seen Grayson?" I asked him "uhmm yeah he is...... right there" he pointed at someone "thank you!" I said while walking over to him.

Just as I was about to speak up I noticed something, he wasn't alone. It was Kelsey. The girl who used to be my bestfriend along with Diane but as soon as we entered middle school, she acted like a bitch. He was kissing her like there was no tomorrow, and I don't know why but that hurt me.

I walked away, and bumped into Chris again "hey- wait why are you crying?" Chris was actually close to a best friend to me, he was a real good friend and understood me.

"Nothi-" he interrupted me "i don't wanna hear that bullshit Bells. What is it," he said sternly and I knew I couldn't lie. I pointed my finger to Gray, Chris looked with disgust at Kelsey.

"You know what? It was a dumb idea that I came, Im just going home byeee" I said while walking away hoping he would drop it. "Helll to the no you're staying here with me" I mean it can be fun with him only sometimes he has a mindset of a 3 year old.

after drinking some shots a little group of people were gathered around the bonfire. "Let's play truth or dare!!!" Kelsey the bitch said. Chris grabbed my arm and put me down to let me sit next to him, a couple places to the left was Gray. I could feel his gaze but I didn't meet it, I couldn't.

"Isabella truth or dare?" Kelsey said with a annoying high pitched voice, her face just annoys me with her ugly smug. "Truth" I said. She scoffed and mumbled something under her breath before looking with a smirk at me "are you still a virgin?" she asked. I didn't even hesitate to answer "no" I said, while feeling Grayson stare at me.

After playing for about half an hour I told Chris that I was going home, it was around midnight already. He gave me a hug and walked me to my car. He's like the brother I never had.

I checked my phone before leaving and saw a message from my mom

Mommy🤍
Have fun honey love you❤️😘
7:45PM

Oh by the way I just got home from Sam and I'm going to bed so I'll see you tomorrow goodnight and love you😘
11PM

                                     Hey i'm omw love ya❤️
                                                   1AM✔️

I sighed tiredly while driving away. I don't understand Grayson, first he gave me this lecture about how he didn't hate me and he told me he didn't want to hurt me and then the next minute he's down someone's throat. And then he says that IM the one treating him like trash??

I came home and put my hair in a bun and put on my fav pj's and went downstairs to grab some snacks. I think i'm going to watch Netflix in my bed 'till I fall asleep.

 I think i'm going to watch Netflix in my bed 'till I fall asleep

The pj's

I was halfway through the movie when someone texted me. I looked at my phone

 I looked at my phone

 I saw Grayson

I saw Grayson. I opened the door and stepped inside, and walked upstairs. Silently inviting him in

A/N
hmmm what's going to happen 👀👀
let me know what you thought of this chapter and if i have to make chapters like this longer or shorter or leave it like this
love y'all bye <3