27.

Isabella's POV:

''Wow, you are so beautiful,'' He said while looking at me up and down, I felt myself blush a little bit. ''Why thank you, you look handsome as well,'' I smirked at him and he laughed.

''We need to go, I have reservations at a nice restaurant and I want to take you somewhere after.'' He winked at me. ''Somewhere? I hope that we don't need to climb something because these heels are going to kill me then,'' I said and he laughed ''I promise its totally worth it, let's go.'' He said and grabbed my arm and guided me to his car.

I didn't felt this happiness in a while, its because of all the toxic things with Grayson, my father's death and God knows what else, what has been killing me. I find it very difficult to always act like the happy person which I'm not, its just exhausting sometimes. But now going on a date with a non-problematic boy, is what I needed.

Liam is also well behaved, and funny, he isn't like Grayson, who is with a new girl every day. Liam is kind and really handsome as well. He is a little bit of a nerd if it comes to school, because he cares about his grades, but that makes him more a man. Grayson did care about his grades but not as much as Liam. Grayson skips school whenever he wants and acts like he is the bad boy of the school. Which he sort of is but his ego will grow bigger if I would say that.

Did I just compare them?

''Isabella, are you okay? You've zoned out.'' He said looking at me with a concerned look on his face. ''Yes, I'm sorry I was just thinking about things,'' I smiled at him and he nodded. Just as he was about to open the door to his car for me someone yelled my name ''Izzy wait!'' it was Justin.

Izzy

He only calls me that when something is up. He was running from Gray's house to Liam's car. "Wait for me in the car, I'll be right back,'' I smiled at him, he looked suspicious but nodded and went into the car. I walked over to Justin ''hey what's wrong?'' I asked him.

''Izzy, I really care about you, and I love you very much you're my little sister you know that right?'' he asked me. Oh god. Justin and I know each other since we're kids, he used to tell people that I'm his little sister so boys wouldn't try a move on me. I wouldn't be surprised if people at school believe that.

''Yes I know that, and I love you too, so tell me what is going on?'' I asked him. He took a deep breath ''I'm so dumb for introducing you to Liam, and don't get mad yet, listen to me, no it was not Grayson who send me.'' He sad and I felt a weird feeling in my gut ''I don't like where this is going,'' I said.

''Liam is not a good guy if you think that, he moved here because he was banned from his hometown where his mother and stepfather are living, he is now living with his father, the same town where your grandparents live.'' He explained and I got mad. ''So you're only telling me this now!'' I snapped at him. ''You didn't tell me you were going on a date with him! I only found out today!'' he said and I took a deep breath not wanting to yell.

''Justin I still love you, but I AM going on this date, whether you like it or not, I'm sorry,'' I said and he frowned ''you don't believe me do you?'' he said sounding hurt ''you still think this is about Grayson?'' he asked, once again sounding hurt.

''No of course not,'' I said trying to stay as calm as possible. ''Where is he taking you?'' He asked now sounding interested. I smiled ''he said to a restaurant and somewhere after that, I don't know what to,'' I shrugged and Justin's face went pale ''promise me one thing,'' he said.

''What is it?'' I asked him. ''When you're going to leave the restaurant, tell him you need to go to the bathroom real quick and where you're there send me your live location.'' He said ''Izzy I am serious,'' he said because I wanted to open my mouth to protest ''okay I promise,'' I said and he hugged me ''I love you sissy,'' he said ''I love you too, now can I go to my date? He is waiting for me,'' I said. ''I would rather not but go.'' He said which made me laugh.

When I got in the car Liam spoke up. ''Is everything ok?'' he asked me, he was waiting ten minutes or something. ''Yes, he was asking something dumb, me and my mom are invited for dinner at his house next week, because we know each other since we're little but he thought it was today and said I couldn't go on this date with you and had to re-schedule it,'' I lied but it sounded really convincing, probably because I laughed along with it.

Liam believed it and was also laughing. ''I thought you guys were siblings? That's what he told me,'' he said and I had to take a deep breath preventing myself from laughing ''we have the same dad,'' I told him and he believed it. And when he looked back at the road again I sent Justin a quick message.

''we are siblings, and have the same dad.''

He sent something back

''got it.''

~~~

''Wow this place is beautiful,'' I told him as we set at our table at the restaurant. ''I know right? I found out my aunt works here so since then I've been visiting this place almost every week,'' he explained and I smiled ''that's really nice.'' I told him, not knowing what else to say.

'Hey honey, it's nice seeing you again, would you guys like to have a drink?'' The waitress asked us, she looked like she is 30 years old and looks like Liam. It's probably his aunt. ''Hey auntie just a coke for me and for Isabella a...'' he looked at me ''a coke as well please,'' I smiled at her. ''Alright it'll be here in a minute, nice meeting you Isabella,'' she said smiling at me ''its nice meeting you too.''

[1087 words]

A/N: I am going to try and post a lot more, one thing, the next chapter will be extra long probably, and have plot twists, and mature content!