21.

Grayson's pov:
Earlier that day
"What the fuck just happend?" Chris asked shocked. I turned around, realizing they saw what happend.

"It's nothing." I just said walking away. But Chris and Justin walked over to me and when we arrived at the parking lot Justin stopped in front of me before slapping the side of my head "bro the fuck I said it's nothing!"

"Oh yeah, so nothing. Just like it's nothing that those girls walked away when you sat down the table right? It's aso nothing that Bella said I had to ask you why they walked away. And now her yelling to you in your mother language! For fucks sake she is Italian not Spanish!" He yelled the last part and I'm lucky nobody's here at the parking lot.

"I know okay! It's just, we got into a fight, I'm not going into details and the last thing I want right now is that my best friends are telling me what I'm doing wrong even tho I already fucking knew that!" I said. I'm trying to calm myself down but it's not working if they point out all my mistakes.

"Can you guys stop the fighting? I'm getting a headache and if you want me to come with you to that stupid fucking party the stop this fucking bullshit." Chris said angrily.

"Look Justin I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have yelled at you like that it's just, if you'd know what she said you'd be pissed too when someone else is pointing out your mistakes." I told him and he nodded.

"What did she told you actually? She was talking too damn fast" Chris laughed and Justin chuckled.

"Well if you wanna  translation; Listen to me, you little shit, I don't want to cause a scene, but if you don't leave me alone, I swear to God I'll smack the shit out of you. I don't care who the fuck you are!" I said in one breath.

"I'd be damned if a girl would put me in my place like she did with you," Justin laughed and Chris laughed along with him. "Shut the fuck up" I said before we entered my car and started driving to my house.

~~~
"Hey, do you guys know if the girls are going too?" Chris asked and I tensed. "I don't know." I said and Justin looked at me with raised eyebrows. He then looked at his phone.

I didn't understand what he was doing until I got a text message.

(iMessage group with those girls)

The girls and gays🥰🫶🏽🏳️‍🌈

Justin❤️🍆
Are y'all coming also to Collin's party tonight?
7.45PM
Weird cousin🙄🤢🤮❌
Yeah we're leaving within 30 mins
7.45PM

Me
You're not getting drunk AGAIN right?
7.46PM

Weird cousin🙄🤢🤮❌
Nah, I'm the DD tonight
7.56PM

Me
Ok

Chrissy boo😍🥰❤️
Let's go in one car?
7.46PM

"CHRIS HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" I yelled at him not knowing where he is. "YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!" He yelled from the bathroom.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled as I ran towards the bathroom but he ran out of the bathroom on his way to the stairs.

I was chasing him for 3 minutes after I finally got him and threw a pillow against his face before sitting on him till he asked for mercy. He's so easy.

I then got again a text

The girls and gays🥰🫶🏽🏳️‍🌈
Mrs.Justin😍🍆
Yeah sure. Bella's house at 8.
7.50PM

Justin looked over my shoulder before slapping me. "Is Diane still in your contacts as 'mrs.Justin'?? You want me to kill YOU?" He said.

Justin and Diane had a history. They were like friends with benefits before Justin catched feelings but she told him it was better to stay friends.

"Man we all know you guys still like each other. You can't fool us." Chris said while eating a cookie. Where did he get those? I didn't even know I had cookies in my own damn house.

Chris saw my confused face "I have a secret stash of snack hidden in your house, and before you ask it, yes Justin also yours," Chris  said which made our mouths drop.

"I'm not even gonna say anything we need to go." Justin said before walking out. Chris and I followed him in our way to Bella's house.

Damn she looked beautiful. Wait no. I don't fucking care.

"Camilla Miller you're not going to a party dressed like that!" I told her and she looked mad. She walked over to me but Bella stopped her and Cam opened her mouth.

"I can wear whatever the fuck I want you're my her dad!" She said before walking the car.

Since she was driving and Diane sat next to her. Justin, Chris and I had to sit in the backseat. I sat behind Cam, Justin in the middle and Chris behind Diane.

Wait. Bella.

"Chris is it okay if I sit on your lap? Or Justin? Both fine by Me." I don't know why but that hurt more than I thought it would.

"Its okay, but if you hit your head don't expect me not to laugh" Chris said jokingly and she laughed slapping his arm before sitting on his lap.

Apparently I was the only one who thought it was weird.

"LETS PARTY BICTHESSSS!" Diane yelled while sticking her head out of the window while Cam was speeding down the highway.

It was all going well until Cam looked in her mirror. "Fuck! The cops! Bella lay down NOW!" We looked over where the cops were and they were starting to get closer as Bella laid down on our laps. Holy shit it's hot on here.

She was laughing waaayyy to much. "Hey cam?" Justin asked which cam replied with a hum. "Did those girls pre-drink?" He asked her and she laughed "of fucking course, how do you want to prepare for a party without alchohol?" She said and Justin looked with a smirk at her.

"W-what are you going to do?" Bella asked him. He slowed moved his arms before tickling her and her head started moving on my lap. For fucks sake. She started laughing and laughing begging him to stop, before cam opened her mouth "coast is clear, the cops are gone" she said and sat up straight on Justin's lap this time.

"Bella get your fat head away from there I can't see the other cars behind me!" Cam told her and Bella laughed before sitting on my lap.

Lord have mercy.

Justin looked at me with wide eyes and I looked away.

We were 5 minutes away when Cam took a sharp turn, and because of that Bella wiggled in my seat. Fuck.

I grabbed her waist to hold her tight. I leaned over in her ear, but nobody saw or heard me. "I know you hate me but I don't think it's smart for you to keep moving like that" I said and smirked when I heard her breath hitch.

This is going to be one hell of a night

A/N: I made this chapter short on purpose so there would be a Grayson pov again, next chapter will be much longer!