17.

Isabella's POV:
I woke up feeling cold so I snuggled into Grayson's chest, only to find out he wasn't laying beneath me anymore.

So he fucks me, eats me out and then leaves? I really don't get this boy. But I didn't have the time to think about it because I needed to prepare for school.

I grabbed an oversized tee with my ripped jeans and my af1's

The outfit.

I grabbed my phone to call Diane but I saw that she already texted me, saying that she was on her way over here and that I needed to prepare so we could grab some Starbucks before school.

10 minutes later I heard a car honk. I can't wait to buy my own car, I've been saving up for the Audi RS6. I'm like in LOVE with that car, it was always a dream of me and my dad. I miss him.

"Hey babe how are we today?" Diane asked me, and I knew what she meant. "I still mis him but I'm better now I promise," I told her with a smile and she hugged me "I'm glad to hear that," she said and we drove away.

~~~~

''I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!'' She yelled and I laughed at her craziness, we were at a red light, and I found it the perfect time to tell her about last night.

''Damn, I didn't know my girl still had it in her,'' she said which made me laugh even more ''but this time he was gone before I woke up without a text or anything.'' I told her

''Maybe he was in a hurry, scared that his mom would get mad at him again?'' Well, it does sound logic ''yeah you're right,'' I told her.

''Plus, you have the first period with him, and the second with me.'' She told me but I already knew that. ''I don't get it. I already knew that since September dummy,'' I laughed but she flicked my forehead.

''Sometimes I don't see how YOU'RE the smarter one, the first period you'll talk with him, and then the second period you tell me how it went'' she said in a duh-tone. ''OH, ok I get it, but what if he isn't here?'' I asked her.

''Well then you text him around lunch time to ask him if he's at school, and if he is, to meet you at the bleachers to talk.'' She just said. ''How come everything sounds so easy with you, but when I need to do it, it's much harder?'' I asked her because it is true.

''because I don't overthink everything like you babes, I know its hard and that you're trying, but you're shutting everyone out,'' she told me, and I know it came from her heart, and that she said it because she cares about me.

''I know but it's hard not to, it's just'' I took a pause. What is it? ''I don't want to get my heart broken.'' I told her and she hugged me as we walked into the Starbucks ''its okay, but remember bad bitches don't cry over boys, they cry over us. Don't forget that'' she said sternly before laughing.

Man, I love this girl

~~~~

''don't forget, if you see him, talk to him.'' Diane said to me. We were now standing in front of our lockers, we were lucky, because they were next to each other. ''Yes, I will, or at least I'll try'' I told her.