7.

Grayson's POV:
She let me into her house but because of the silent treatment I knew something was up, but like she was the one all over Chris this evening.

I mean I was with Kelsey but she means nothing. And I don't know why but it made me mad knowing that she wasn't a virgin anymore.

She sat on her bed and that's when I noticed she had snacks  on her nightstand and her TV opened on Netflix. "Are you just gonna stand there in the doorway or??," she broke the silence, "Look- Bella I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have reacted the way I did, I snapped at you and I'm just sorry."I confessed and she nodded.

We just stared at each other and I was sick of it. I walked over to her while closing the door with my foot, grabbed her hands to pull her to her feet and then put my hands on waist and kissed her, but she pushed me away. Wtf?

"So you think you can come into my house, say sorry and then kiss me while you were an hour ago in someone else's throat? Is that how fucking low you are!?" She yelled at me, I hope that her mother is a deep sleeper. "Excuse you? It's none of your business with whom I kiss or not," I soar angrily at her. "You're right. It isn't so that's why you should get the fuck out of my house right now." Wait what. "Bella come on you know I didn't mean it like that." And she just got angrier at me.

"My name is Isabella if you didn't know it. Not Bella or whatever and get the fuck out of my house I won't repeat myself." Oh this is how she wants to act? Fine. "You know what Isabella you can fuck off, or no maybe go fuck Chris, because I'm sureeee that if there wouldn't be other people on the beach and you were still a virgin you wouldn't be after fucking him." As soon as those words left my mouth I felt guilty. "No wait Isa-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW" she said with tears streaming down her face.

And I fucked up again.

I didn't want to leave her alone but I know I should. I left the room and slammed the front door shut and made my way to home.