11.

Isabella's POV:

"Isabella? Is everything okay?" D asked. "He's gone," I cried, "Where are you?"
"Our hill"
"I'm omw," she said before hanging up.

There was this one time, Diane and I went for an late night walk when she was sleeping over at my house, we were talking about random shit and then we found this hill. Ever since, when one of us is mad or upset or whatever we meet here. This one time D made me mad and I went to this hill to think about everything, then 5 minutes later she was there with ice cream. I love her. She is my best friend.

"Bells im so sorry for you come here," she said and I ran to her and cried on her shoulder, I was sobbing, I was a mess, and she stayed. She stayed every time, just like me, when she had a fight with her parents she was at my doorstep and I let her in immediately. That's how we are.

"I can't believe it..." I said choking on my tears "he was my hero and my best friend," my voice cracking at the end. Diane hugged me but she didn't say anything, she knew that that was the only way to calm me down. Words would not help me right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And then, he tried to catch the butterfly for me, but f-fell in the poool!" I said laughing, and laughing even harder when D choke on her drink. She apparently brought snacks with her, and now we were talking about our favorite memories with him. "Oh-oh remember that day," she started, we were sitting on a blanket legs crossed, she put her hair behind her ears, "remember that day, that boy was bullying us at the playground so your dad told him if he wouldn't leave us alone he would call his friend who was a cop to lock him up." I laughed so hard at that memory I had trouble breathing and my stomach began to hurt.

"D I love you, and I would never wish for a better best friend than you," I said while grabbing her hands, she looked at me. "Bells, if someone is a good best friend than it's you, you were there for me when I had a fight with my parents, or when I was going through a heartbreak, or when fucking Kelsey left us, you stayed, I fucking love you Bells," she said which made my eyes turn glossy and I gave her a big hug before we stood up and walked to my car.

"You want me to stay tonight?" she asked looking at me with the look that said I know you're not gonna sleep easy. "Yeah I got this," I told her. "Ok but you know you can always call me right?"
"Duh bitch you're my bestfriendddd," I said before her saying goodbye and walking into her house, and me driving away.

I wanted to send mom a text, but then I saw that she had already texted me.

Mommy🤍
Hey baby,
Diane told me you were with her. I'm sleeping earlier tonight because I have a important meeting, I don't want to but I need to. I love you😘😘❤️❤️
11PM

Hey mommy I just got home love you❤️
1AM

I was hesitating to go over to Gray, and speaking of him, he was on his porch. With Kelsey. Her underwear in his hand. WTF? They then kissed and I couldn't stand it anymore so I went inside. My day is already ruined I'm not going to let him ruin it further. But right then I got a message from the one and only:

Grayson
Hey you okay?
1:05AM
✔️✔️
I saw from that distance that you cried.
1:05AM
✔️✔️
Is everything okay?
1:06AM
✔️✔️
Okay, you're reading my text but not answering..
1:06AM
✔️✔️
Are you mad at me did I do something?
1:07AM
✔️✔️

You know if I'm ignoring you, maybe ask Kelsey for attention
1:07AM
✔️✔️

Why this al of a sudden?
01:08AM
✔️✔️

I don't want to talk about it Grayson
01:08AM
✔️✔️

Yk what nvm you always keep acting like this damn
01:08AM
✔️✔️

Why is he acting like I'm the one in the wrong? First he spends the night with me, then he leaves and says he's going to call, doesn't let hear anything of him for more then 12 hours, and now I am acting like- I DONT EVEN KNOW!

I'm going to sleep, tomorrow is school and I promised dad something.