29.

⚠️attempted rape⚠️
Isabella's POV:
I opened my eyes and noticed I was laying down on a table. When I tried to get up, I noticed I was tied to the table. What the actual fuck!? "LIAM?" I yelled for him.

I heard footsteps coming my way. The fucker itself. "I see my princess woke up." He said with a smirk on his face. "I am not your fucking princess, what did you do to me??" I asked him mad.

"Watch your fucking tone." He said before slapping me hard in my face. "Fuck you." I spat at him. "I would love to," he said before taking of his belt.

"You are going to keep your little mouth shut or else there'll be consequences understood?" He said trying to sound like it was a threat. I laughed "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but I'm not fucking scared of you." I said and he looked ever angrier.

"I've had it enough with you." Was all he said before ripped my dress apart. "Such a hot body," he said while licking his lips and his hands traveling to each part of my body. I tried to get his hands off me, but it didn't work.

I felt tears stung in my eyes. If I would've just listened to Justin I wouldn't be in this fucking situation, now I'm going to get raped and probably killed after that, and if I'm still alive it's because he's blackmailing me.

"Let me go!" I cried and he just laughed "not so confident anymore huh? Let's see if this'll shut your mouth. He said climbing on top of me.

I did the first thing that came to my mind. I moved my knee and hit it right in his balls. He fell off the table. "Ow you fucking bitch! I tried to go easy on you, but now you're fucking dead!" He yelled at me slapping me 4 more times in my face.

He taped my legs more and let them wide open for him. "That's more like it," he said climbing on top of me, "any last words?" He asked cocking a gun to my forehead, now I was crying even louder.

"I could say the same thing for you." A familiar voice said. Liam turned around, I saw Grayson, Justin and Chris standing there raging mad.

"We got company I see. Well, the show is even be-" Liam didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because Justin threw a punch at his face. Chris joined in, throwing him on the floor and kicking him.

Grayson came running towards me and took of his hoodie putting it on my body. "Baby don't cry, I'm here baby, I told you I would always protect you," he said hugging me tightly. He then stood up and got Chris and Justin off Liam.

"Take Isabella home with his car, I saw the keys at the door, after that you burn that fucking car, I'll take care of him." He demanded looking at Liam, who had a struggle with breathing.

"No wait!" I said when Justin and Chris walked one to me "Jus and Chris, you guys can go home, I want to see him in pain." I said and they looked at Gray. He nodded at them, and they hugged me tightly telling me they love me before leaving.

Grayson sat on top of him, holding his collar so his head was being lifted off the ground. Liam looked with fear at Grayson.

"If.you.ever.touch.MY.fucking. girl.I will.kill.you.with.my.own.hands," he yelled at him throwing punches at his face with each word.

He kept going and know I saw he needed to really stop because he was going to kill him for real. "Gray stop!" I yelled but he did not listen. "Grayson Miller, stop it!" I said and he froze, before standing up and grabbing my arm dragging me out of there.

"Grayson calm down!" I told him as he pulled me toward the car. But I think he was so angry that he didn't even notice me calling his name. "Grayson! Stop it, you're hurting me!" I said, holding my wrists tight.

He stopped in his tracks and turned and looked at me. "Oh shit, fuck, I'm sorry, where does it hurt?" he asked as he examined my hand. "It doesn't hurt that much, you just had it a little too tight," I told him.

He looked at me as if he wanted to say something, but closed his mouth again. "Um- let's get to the car before he suddenly shows up." Grayson said. I wonder what he was going to say.After an awkward silence, we are in the car, Grayson started the car and drove away. Why doesn't he say anything? After all I've been through, does he stay quiet? I could have been raped!

"Why don't you say anything?" I asked him but he kept driving. ouch. It just hurt my heart, of course I'm grateful that he, Chris and Justin were on time to heal me, but why is he suddenly not saying anything now.

I didn't even realize the car had stopped until Grayson got out of the car. He walked around the car and opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took it.We walked hand in hand until we got to the park. There happened to be another ice cream man there so he ordered two ice creams, hmm quite a coincidence that he buys this. We still walked hand in hand as we ate our ice cream until we reached a bench by the pond.

We had already finished our ice cream. "Do you forgive me?" he suddenly asks. I am perplexed. "What do I have to forgive you for?" I asked him and he sighed. "I thought this was your and your mom's way of apologizing?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"And I know tonight isn't the right time but, Isabella Carter, I've known you for years and all the time you hated me, I liked you, the angrier you got the more I liked you. At one point I became so mad at you that all I thought about was you. I got up and thought about you, I was taking a shower and I thought about you, I was at school and thinking about you, I was eating and thinking about you, you are on my mind 24/7. I didn't know what to do so I started sleeping with random girls but even then it didn't work. Isabella I'm in love with you, I've never felt so much for a girl as with you, will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't expect this, but I certainly didn't expect what I would say myself.

"I would love to be your girlfriend," I smiled at him. He smiled so much that you could see his pearly white teeth and his cute dimples in his cheeks. He grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me. This was a kiss I'd never had before, the emotions I felt, everything felt right, even though my night hasn't gone well, even though my days aren't going well, Grayson has always made it better. He's the only one I want.

I broke away from the kiss and looked into his beautiful gray eyes. "What is it?" he asked as he smiled at me. "The day at the party you said you were in love with me, you never let me finish." I said.

"What do you mean by this?" he asked. OMG is this boy that stupid? Can't he see the hints "I love you, idiot!" I said and he smiled even more now. "Say it again," he demanded. "I love you Grayson Miller," he smiled from ear to ear and kissed me again.

''I love you too''

A/N:
THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK AHHH OMG!!!!!!! I want to thank everybody for the votes and all the views, I'm working on a new one and I PROMISE it'll be so good.
LOVE Y'ALL BYEE <3