20.

Isabella's POV:

I woke up with a headache and checked the time. 11.30AM. Oh, not so bad.

I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror, my eyes were puffy from the crying, my mascara was all smudged.

Damn.

I grabbed some make up wipes to clean of the make up and then washed my face with cold water for the puffy eyes before stepping into the shower.

I love showering. The warm water are always relaxing my muscles and it just calms me down.

I thought about last night.
I still don't get it, why did he had to act like that when I didn't do anything? He is so disgusting, using me. Fucking piece of shit.

When I was done showering I just grabbed grey sweatpants and a hoodie and I walked to my moms room. Today she had the day off and I told her about dad when I came home from the Millers.

She was angry, but didn't cry because she said that it was suspicious but she didn't want any troubles.

I also told her about Gray and everything, she isn't mad about me getting laid, as long as I do it safe and I'm sure I want to do it and I'm comfortable with it.

I love my mom more then anything, she is more like a sister. I can talk to her about everything, she never judges me and we don't fight so often anymore.

I laid don't next to her under her covers and cuddled her.

"How did you sleep baby?" Mom asked me. I know why she asked it, dad and Grayson.

"I couldn't sleep at first but after drinking some water I fell asleep really fast." I told her and she hummed before turning around.

"I'm sorry but, I don't think that that boy ment it, and before you're going to interrupt me let me tell you why." She said with a strict face and I just laughed and nodded.

"I see it with the way the boy looks at you, honey he likes you, but I just think dat he doesn't know how to control his emotions and that's why he said what he said," she explained to me and I had to think about it.

"But, that still doesn't make sense for what he said. It was all going well until he entered the house and started acting like a bitch" I told her and I know she wouldn't warn me about my language right now.

"Baby it's for the better not to think about it no? You know what? Let's go to the cinema. There's this new movie and I want to watch it so bad so today is the perfect occasion." She said and I got excited.

"Yes let's do it!"

~~~
"Isabella come on hurry up!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming I just need to find my phone!" I told her.

Where did I put that that stupid thing? I swear I saw that mf- "it's here on the table, now hurry up!" She said and I ran downstairs and she handed me my phone before we walked to the car.

And I opened the door of the passenger door, Grayson walked out of his house, with a girl following him. We made eye contact but I got into the car real quick and started to fiddle with my fingers.

Mom got in and looked at me with an apologetic look and I smiled at her "it's fine, it's for the better if he and I wouldn't hang out" I said before looking out of the window and we stared to drive away, not before I locked eyes with him again.

"Don't think like that, he cares about you, remember what I told you last time, just, take it easy" she said and I just nodded before connecting my phone to the radio to blast some music.
~~
"I told you it would be a good movie" mom chuckled as we walked into the living room. We just got home from the cinema and it was a nice movie.