𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬//𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘅𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Moms: Hailee x Ella
Y/n : Emily Louis Steinfeld-Hunt
Age: 2

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrators POV

When you woke up you were feeling awful you didn't want to get up, so you just started to cry waiting for one of your moms to come and help you.
Hailee was the first one that heard you cry through the baby monitor, she saw Ella was still in a very deep sleep so she didn't want to wake her up, Hailee just kissed Ella's forehead and went to your room.

When she saw you crying and all covered in sweat she began to worry.
"Hey baby what's wrong, are you okey?"
Hailee asked while picking you up, but all she got in response was your crying, so she decided to take you to her room but in the way there you threw up so Hailee cleaned your mouth and the floor, and then went to her room.

She was just bouncing you back and forth trying to calm you down but nothing worked, seconds later Ella woke up because she heard you cry, she checked your temperature and you definitely had a fever so Ella started looking for some medicine while Hailee was trying to place you in a warm tub to get you clean.

"Come on Em I promise you will feel better after this bath" Hailee said picking you up from the counter.
"No no I don't want to, I want to sleep" you said while trying to get off Hailee's hip but it was almost impossible because she is way stronger than you.

"Sweetie please after this bath you can take your medicine and then sleep" Hailee said placing you in the bath tub but you started to cry harder.
"Bubba it's alright look you have a lot of toys you can play with" Hailee said placing a bunch of toys and bubbles in the bath tub.

Hailee tried to make you laugh but nothing worked so she decided to just help you with your bath. You started to calm down and everything was silent expect for your small sobs.

"Hey my loves how are you doing? I brought a clean pijama for this cutie" Ella said while entering to the bathroom and bopping your nose which made you giggle.
"How did you did that, I have been trying to make her laugh for a long time now but nothing worked" Hailee said making the water splash with her hand, and you started laughing because of that.

"See you just made her laugh, now let's get her out and give her some medicine so she can feel better, come here baby" Ella said placing a towel around your small body and picking you up, so you rested your head in her shoulder. Ella changed you into some pjs and gave you your favorite stuff animal.

"Come here hun I will give you some medicine" Hailee said taking you from Ella and going downstairs placing you on the kitchen counter.
"No please no medicine, it's yucky" you said covering your mouth with your small hands.
"Emi please don't make this harder, what do you want in exchange of taking you medicine?" Hailee said while placing a little of the medicine in a spoon.

You started tugging her shirt in response and she immediately understood.
"Baby I think you are to old for momma's milk"
Hailee said.
"Please me want momma's milk, no momma's milk, me no take medicine" you said making a little cute pout that Hailee kissed.
"Okay let's make a deal I will give you momma's milk if you are a good girl and take the medicine and sleep with mommy and momma so that we can be checking on you at night to make sure you are alright, deal?" Hailee said placing the spoon with medicine in your mouth.
"Deal!" You said taking the medicine.

Hailee picked you up and you rested your head in her chest and almost felt asleep listening to her heart beat, she took you upstairs to her room where Ella was reading a book that she just bought a few days ago.
Hailee sat on the rocking chair with you in her arms and started breastfeeding you, after 10 minutes you fall sleep while drinking the milk so Ella took you and placed you in the middle of the bed, Hailee placed her shirt back on and snuggled to your side and Ella did the same, you felt their comfort and rested your head in Ella's chest falling asleep once again.

"Thank you for this perfect little family" Hailee said to Ella while looking at you and kissing your temple.
"Thank you for taking care of this cute little girl in your belly for nine months, I can't believe it, she is so perfect and small" Ella said while playing with your hair.
"Haha yes she is so small...good night love I love you so much and this little munchkin too" Hailee said giving a little kiss to Ella in the mouth.
"Good night Haiz love you too"

And with that they both felt asleep with your head in Ella's chest and your feet in Hailee's stomach.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

In the next morning Ella woke up first and saw you resting in her chest which made her awe she didn't want to make you up so she decided to sleep again.
One hour passed and you wake up and decided to wake up Hailee first.

"Momma! Momma! Wake up wake up! The sun is out now" You said clapping your wands.
"Hi baby I'm up! I'm up! Good morning, I think someone is feeling better" Hailee said smiling
"Yes!, me feeling better" you said jumping in the bed
"Wow wow I know i have a little daughter but not a little monkey" Ella said waking up.
"Hi mommy good morning! Be feeling better"
You said jumping into Hailee's arms which caused them both to laugh.
"I'm happy to hear that baby" Ella said kissing your forehead.
"Now let's get ready for the day" Hailee said placing you in the floor so you ran to closet and helped your moms to chose their outfits because today they are going to the Dickinson set because they are filming the third season of the show. You went with them and had fun with the cast forgetting about your sickness.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Hi! So I wrote this is the pool because I was really bored lol, my next imagine it's probably gonna be about Yelena and Natasha so yeah.
If you have any request please let me know.
Bye luv u