𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Parents: Taylor Swift x Joe Alwyn
Y/n: Izzy  Swift-Alwyn
Age: 3

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrators POV

You're Taylor Swift's daughter, right now she is on tour but Taylor decided to take you with her because she couldn't just leave you with a stranger taking care of you while she travels around the world singing. Your dad is Joe Alwyn but he is filming a movie right now so you will not see him until he finish the movie.

The only problem is that Taylor was never going to tell the world that she has a 3 year old daughter, except for her family of course.
It all changed when she started Reputation Tour. The secret was not supposed to come out until very late in her life, but things happened during the tour that will totally change her life.

Taylor's POV

Izzy is laying in her bed sleeping, I've been sitting here looking at her for about thirty minutes now but it feels like just three minutes have passed, I love her so much her blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks so much like me or at least that's what everyone in my family says.

The reason I have been hiding her from everybody, especially paparazzi, is because I'm afraid of the amount of hate that Joe and I could get, but most importantly Izzy, it's not worth it. Also I want her to have a normal life, I mean she is just three years old, Izzy deserves to be raised like a normal kid and full of love.

Anyways tomorrow we are traveling to England for the Reputation World tour. My mom and Izzy are coming with me and I'm so happy because of that, when I told Izzy she was coming she was so happy and pretty exited.

I try to fall asleep, but thoughts about tomorrow keep traveling through my mind, after a while I managed to sleep but just to be woken up by two little bare feet jumping in the bed.
"Mommy mommy wake up! We go tour with grandma, wake up!" I just groan getting under the covers, she tries to get me out of my the bed, but I lay her down and start tickling her.
"Stop! Stop! Please I can't- I can't breathe" she says between laughs. I let her catch her breath , then we just went to get ready and had breakfast.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

"Mommy the music is very very loud!" Izzy says running and jumping over to me and I pick her up.
"Did you enjoyed the song?" I said kissing her head.
"Yes it was amazing!" Izzy says with a huge smile on her face.
"Mommy please play with me" she says really enthusiastic, but I was really busy right now so I couldn't play with her.