𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞//𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Siblings: Deena x Josh
Y/n: Millie Johnson
Age: 13

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Millie's POV

I was getting ready for school when someone slammed the door of my room opening it, making me startle. Turn around to see who it was, there was a Deena with a face of few friends, who made me swallow dry.

"In less than 10 minutes, I want you in the car"she said looking at me seriously and I nodded. She left the room, without first giving me a warning look.

"Shit!, why the hell did you have to break up with Samy" I murmur to myself taking my backpack.

Deena had broken up with her ex-girlfriend Sam, because she moved to Sunnyvale because according to her she did not see a future in their relationship, if she was living a false life.

I went down stairs and saw Josh coming out from the basement, and Deena coming behind him. We went out and went to the car. The entire ride to school was silent. When we got to school, Deena said goodbye to Josh.

"until then nerd" Deena stirred his hair, and then moved away.
"don't listen to her, She's just in a bad mood" I said looking at him and he nodded "see you later" I hugged him and separated from him with a smile.

"Good luck dwarf " he said, stirring my hair and then walking away.

I walked fast to catch up with Deena because my locker, for a strange reason, was next to her's. When I got to her side, I noticed that she looked at all the couples passing by. When we arrived at the lockers, a couple was making out on her locker , she approached and hit a locker, making the couple jump over, they took off and left.

"you can relax, I can feel the tension from kilometers" murmur, while I took out my things.
"I'm sorry" she looking at me a bit embarrassed
"Don't be, at all......" I shut up when I heard something grated with a knife, I turned the other way and saw a boy write Rip, in Heather's locker. I felt a strange feeling in my chest and I looked at a fixed point, until Kate got me out of the trance.

"you see? It's the witch, Sarah Fier came back," she said mockingly.
"Oh Christ, not you too?" said buffing
"It's just a legend, but everyone is so stupid in believing that it's real. I even say that I'm 13 I know it's not real " I said raising my eyebrows.
"Don't be a killjoy little Johnson"  She hit my arm, and then pull Deena to the bathrooms.

When I entered I saw that in the bathroom doors the rhyme of the witch was written, with red graphite. Kate began to say the rhyme.

"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves!" with a mysterious voice she began to say
"She'll take your blood!" he came out of nowhere making him jump in my place and let out a little scream.
"Idiot, you scared me!!" I said glaring at him.
"She'll take your head. She'll follow you until your dead"he finished.
"Wow! You guys are dicks" Deena said, rolling her eyes.
"It's just fun" Kate said giving one of her lovely smiles, while hugging me from back and fixing my pony tail
"It's sick" I murmured as I rested my head in Kate's chest, then look at her and she smiled jokingly"

"what? The dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask!! How is that not fun" he looked at us smirking.
"People died, Heather died. The dude was probably just some sad sack who hated his life, like the rest of us, except he decided "Hey why don't I get out of here for good?" And, Hey! "why don't I take Heather and a couple other mall rats with me?" There's no angry dead witch who made him go postal. The only thing that made him go crazy is this town!" Deena said, throwing her backpack to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kate ask worried
"Yeah, I'm fine" Deena said, sighing and then rested on the wall.
"Seems like... maybe you have a little witch on you" Simon said mocking.
We all laugh.

"What are you even in here? This is the girls' bathroom, pervert"I said with mockery

"I'm not a pervert, little bug" he went to one of the cubicles and took out a box from the ventilation "Candy store" he left the box on the floor.

" you know we don't believe this witch shit, right? It's like, fucked-up Santa Claus or something " Kate said fixing her bun.
"Ho Ho Ho" Simon said mocking

Deena gave Kate a box "what's this" She ask confused.
"I need you to give this to Sam tonight" Deena asked Kate
"Yeah, uh-uh. No way" Kate said.
"Come on, Kate!" Deena beg again.
"No way, Deena, I am not getting mixed up in your ex drama. Do it yourself" Kate said leaning against the wall
"I will do it, after all I got along with her, so it will be like a piece of cake for me" I said taking the box, but Kate took it off.
"You won't get into that mess either " she reproached me, and then look at Deena "and why won't you give her the box?" She look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not going to the game. I quit band," she said without importance.
"Since when?" Kate asked a bit confused
"Since who gives a shit" Deena said annoyed
"Was band the only extracurricular you had left?" Kate asked.
"yes, well, what else can be done " Deena said raising her shoulders.
"you still have your band uniform, right?" Kate ask her seriously and she just nodded "you just wear that shit one last time" Kate said. I look at her. She bent down to take the box that Simon left on the floor "I've something that will give you the balls to face Sam" she opened the box showing drugs inside.
"What? You're dealing again?" I said incredulous
"I thought you stopped after this dingus's brother OD'd" we looked at Simon.
"who Timothy?" Simon asked confused
"Do you have another one?!" I said sarcastic and he looked at me badly and I pulled out my tongue. And he smiled at me.

"It wasn't a real OD. He didn't actually die, they brought h back" Kate said said so calmly that it amazed me.
Simon made some strange movements with his hands as if he were giving a shock.
"You're both morons" I said smiling and denying.
"Hey dwarf, which one of us is valedictorian, again? President of every club this shithole las
to offer." Kate said as we start walking out the bathroom. "I'm getting out of here. Off to claim my place among the stars, bitch"
"Because you are the only one who gets for that" I said as I started playing with the sleeve of my jacket.

We left the bathroom and watched a boy run by with a doll with a rope around it's neck.
"Woo! The witch lives! Long live Sarah Fier!" The boy shouted which caused me to lean back on to Deena's chest.
"Yeah!" Simon shouted supporting
Deena rolled her eyes hugging me tighter , while Kate and I laughed.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Hello.
I miss the fear street era so I had to do this. Sorry it's pretty bad and it has A LOT of mistakes but I was bored.