𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞//𝗞𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Kate Bishop
Age: 5
Y/n: Lily Marie Bishop

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Lily's POV

"Lils? Lily I'm home!" I heard Kate yell from  downstairs so I got down as fast as I could, jumped into her arms and she picked me up and spun me around in the air.
"KATIE I missed you very very very much" I said giving her little kisses all over her face
"HAHA I missed you too bubble, but remember that you shouldn't run down the stairs because you can hurt yourself, promise that you won't do it again" Kate tells me first laughing and then giving me a more serious look
"Pinky promise Katie" I say intertwining my little finger with hers.

"Very well, hey bubble I wanted to introduce you to someone!"
I tilted my head giving her a confused look until I realized there was a girl standing behind Kate. She looked pretty she has green eyes and dirty blonde hair.
When the girl saw that I was looking at her she waved at me but I just hid my head in Katie's neck.

"Sorry, she's a bit shy at first, but I'm sure she'll get along very well with you soon.
Lily, this is Yelena, she's a friend of mine. She is from Russia"
Kate whispered the last thing to me but I think the girl I now know is called Yelena heard because she laughed but very softly.

"Hello lily it's a pleasure to finally meet you Kate has told me wonders about you"
Yelena says making her way to me.

"Well, Katie has never told me about you but did you knew that I like people from Russia?" I said looking at Yelena
"Really?! Well that's good because I like people named Lily" Yelena says smiling
"My name is Lily!" I say in a louder tone and raising my hands.
"Wow then I'm sure we'll get along right?" She says giving me five
"Yes!"
I say clapping

"Well Lily, Yelena and I wanted to go to the grocery store to buy some things to watch movies together, mom is still at that business trip and won't be back until next week, so I want to enjoy every possible moment with my two favorite girls.
What do you think? Do you want to come with us bubble?"
Kate tells me very happy and excited that's something I love a lot about Katie.
"Yes, I want!" I say grabbing both of their hands and pulling them towards the door.
"Wow wow stop there little monkey, first you have to change, I don't think you want to go to the store in your pajamas, do you?" Katie tells me pulling me towards her before picking me up and carrying me upstairs.
While Yelena patiently waited downstairs.

Katie helped me change while we played.
When we finished, Katie ran downstairs with me in her arms.
"Katie you said not to run on the stairs" I said pouting
"Oh yeah sorry by bad" Kate said laughing
"Well Bishop and little Bishop let's go before it's late" Yelena told us both