𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚//𝗟𝗶𝘇𝘇𝗶𝗲

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Mom: Elizabeth Olsen
Y/n: Claire Savannah Olsen
Age: 2

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Lizzie adopted you only a few months ago, she is in a relationship with Scarlett but you don't know about it yet. You have never called Lizzie mom until now.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

Claire wakes up from her nap, all alone. She throws a pillow on the floor and jumps on the pillow to land safely.

She climbs down the stairs, going straight to the living room. She sees Lizzie and Scarlett asleep on the couch, snuggling.
Claire first climbs on the coffee table in front of the couch. Then she jumps on both of them laughing.

"WAKE UP" She stands on Lizzie's stomach and pokes her cheek.
Lizzie wakes up startled. She immediately sits up on the couch nearly dropping Claire.
"What happened baby?" Lizzie asks in urgency. Then she notices the baby giggle's.
"You just wanted to have fun, huh?" Lizzie asks, tickling Claire.
"Yes!" Claire tells her.
"Wake up Scar" Lizzie nudges Scar's. How can someone still be asleep after being jumped on?
"What are you doing here hon? When did you wake up?" Scarlett sits up groggily.

"She came looking for us. Didn't you bubba" Lizzie ruffles Claire's hair. Claire nods.
Lizzie stands up with Claire to get some juice.
"Take her upstairs and put some new clothes on her" Lizzie hands Claire to Scarlett.
"Alright" Scarlett heads upstairs while Lizzie goes to get some Juice.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

They take Lizzie's car to get some ice cream. Lizzie drives with Scarlett in the passenger seat. Claire sits in her car seat.

Lizzie parks the car and goes round to go get Claire out. "Where are your shoes baby?" Lizzie unbuckles Claire and look around on the car floor.
"Dunno" Claire adorably says, looking up at Lizzie. Adorable also because Lizzie has dressed her in a cute pink romper.
"Don't bother searching does now. We can just carry her" Scarlett says, getting a beside Lizzie.
"That's probably the best idea. But how can the shoes just disappear out of thin air?" Lizzie furrows her eyebrows, turning to look at Scar.
Scarlett shrugs her shoulders.
Lizzie picks Claire out of her car seat, removing her fingers from her mouth. " We don't put out fingers in our mouth, sweetheart. Do you understand?"
"Yes" Claire replies.

"That one!" Claire shouts from Lizzie's arms leaning towards the displays glass.
"Inside voices baby." Lizzie glances at the worker to notice her smiling.
"Your baby is so cute" Claire blushes like a tomato, burying her face in Lizzie's chest.
"Thank you so much, she is" Lizzie coos, smoothing out her hair. Claire audibly whines.
"Is you mommy teasing you, dear?" The worker laughs heartily.
Scarlett laughs "You go sit down, I'll get the ice creams."