𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭// 𝗠𝗮𝘅

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Parents: Max Mayflied x Lucas Sinclair
Y/n: Sydney Mayflied
Age: 12

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrator's POV

Several years have passed since the accident that happened in Hawkings.
Your mom is Max Mayflied and your dad is Lucas but you have never seen him in your life.
Your mom got pregnant when she was 16 years old, Lucas started to be very distant with her and he almost never talked to her so they decided to break up.
Months later Lucas found out that Max was pregnant with his baby so he wanted to apologize and return with her but Max wouldn't let him and forbade him to see the baby when she was born.
When the baby was born they realized that she looked just exactly like a mini Max, she had a bunch of freckles and red hair but at the same time a bit brunette and green eyes.
The baby grew up without her dad but years later she would meet him.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

Sydney's PO𝑉

I was riding on my skateboard on my way home when all of a sudden I fell down because of a stupid rock.
"Shit" I said to myself when I saw that my knee was bleeding. My mom is definitely going to kill me.

I had gone out without permission because I needed to clear my mind a bit, my mom told me that I should not go pass this street especially with my skateboard because it is very lonely and has lots of rocks, but I still did it and she probably will probably tell me I told you when I get home, and then she make fun of me.

My mom has always been a bit overprotective over me but I can't judge her. She told me everything that happened when she was about my age and it's just the two of us to take care of each other.

Anyways I took my skateboard since I didn't want to fall again and I started walking towards my house, but I decided to cut my way through the forest that was next to me, it seamed a bit dark but it didn't really scare me much.

While I was walking through the forest I started to hear some strange noises but I decided to ignore them since it was probably an animal or something.
The noises continued but now I felt them closer so I just decided to run, but when I felt like someone or something was chasing me I decided to run faster.
After running for a good 10 minutes I arrived home when I saw that my mother was not there I decided to go and cure my wound quickly before she arrived, while I tried to recover the air lost from running.