𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦

𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓!!!
𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

𝐘/𝐍: 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 (𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐲)
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟏𝟑

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Andy's POV

Today is THE DAY! THE SUN IS SHINNING, WE ARE GOING TO TAYLOR'S CONCERT, and we are getting out of... *gasp* WE ARE GOING TO TAYLOR'S CONCERT.

I actually can't believe it, this is the best day EVER I've been a swiftie since I can remember and after years of waiting I'm finally going to Taylor's concert, this is my first concert ever and I'm so grateful that it's going to be Taylor's my favorite persone in the world.

Im going with my grandpa and my cousins, since the moment the day started I already knew it was going to be amazing, we got an amazing breakfast and my aunts helped all of us to get ready.
Let me tell you I don't really have parents, they died when I was really young, so it's just me and my grandpa since then, he is like a father to me, and I really love him.

After getting ready and taking A LOT of pictures we are finally in the car on our way to the stadium, I'm shaking and my cheeks hurt for smiling so much.

30 min ride...

AND WE ARE HERE OUTSIDE THE STADIUM.
Everyone has amazing outfits, I traded friendship bracelets with a bunch of girls, and even phone numbers so we could stay in touch. Everyone here is so kind I still can't believe it, I'm trying to hold back my tears, when I hear the gates opening OMG OMG OMG.

After waiting for a little bit WE ARE FINALLY IN. I can't hold it and just start crying and crying and saying how grateful I am.
I'm on the nosebleeds but I don't care at all I'm so grateful and happy at the moment that I don't notice a girl staring at me with and annoyed look, I decided just to ignore her because she is just a mean girl after all and I'm here to have some funnnn.

...

Right before the show starts I see a lady coming up to us, I immediately recognized her SHE IS ANDREA SWIFT, TAYLOR'S MOM.
"Hey sweetie" Andrea says, and I froze. Is she talking to me? That can't be. I started to look around.
"Don't be silly I'm talking to you" Andrea says and I just point to myself, when more tears start to form on my eyes.
"I saw you were crying, from the moment you got here, all that happiness that you show it's adorable.
You know I have some special seats, and I was wondering is you wanted to come with me and stay with us for the concert" Andrea says and I'm still in shock.
I just nod and started crying again.