𝐓𝐫𝐚v𝐢𝐬//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

mom: Taylor Swift
y/n: Amelie Marjorie Swift (Ame, Li, Lili)
age: 6

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

"Good morning baby, it's time to wake up, we have a long day ahead" I feel my mommy strocking my hair with her fingers and moving me slightly, but I'm very tired and I just want to stay in bed forever and ever, so I hide my face in the pillow and pull the covers up to my head.

"Amelie, darling come on, you know what day is it?" mommy says sitting next to me.
"what?" i say under the covers.
"it's travis day! today we are going to the game, remember?" mommy says
"oh.. right" I say a little bit annoyed but pull the covers out of my face while sitting up.
"let's gooo miss Amelie" mommy says picking me up.

"so, what do you want to wear today? you have lots of options to pick up from, maybe a dress? it's going to be warm outside" Mom says as she looks at my clothes.
"can i wear the pink dress please mommy?" I absolutely love that dress.
"of course darling" mom replies.

After about one hour of getting ready we were out, aunt Sophie didn't come with us, but guess who did, AUNTIE BLAKE!
"auntie blakeeeee!!" I say as I ran up to her, she picks me up and spins me around.
"hello there little monkey, i've missed you" auntie blake says kissing my cheek.
"i've missed you moreeee, where are James, Betty and baby Nessie?" I say looking around for them.
"they are at their grandmas house baby, but you will see them after the game if they manage to not fall asleep" auntie blake says
"yayy" I replied
"what about me? didn't you missed me mini taylor?" Uncle Ryan says and takes me from Blake's arms.
"hi uncle ryan, of course I did" I said hugging him tight, he made it seem like he couldn't breathe which just made me giggle loudly.

"Alright we should get going" mommy says so everyone starts to follow her, of course there is paparazzi everywhere so I hide my face on uncle ryan's neck.

We get to the private area of the stadium and i'm place back down, I quickly run to be by my mommy's side because I barely know the people that are here.
"Ame baby I want to present you to someone, This is Donna, Travis mom" Mom says point at the woman in front of us, I wave at her shyly hiding behind my mom. Let's just say i'm not very good at meeting new people.
"Omg hi sweetheart, aren't you so lovely? I've heard so many good stuff about you, I'm Donna" She says kneeling down to my level.
"Hi" that's the only thing i manage to say.
"I'm sorry she is a little bit shy at first but i'm sure she'll warm up to you in no time" Mommy says for me.
"That's okey, Travis used to be shy as a kid too, now look at him" Donna says.
"How cutee, well you are going to sit down over there, if you need anything please let us know. Baby say bye to Donna" Mommy says and she looks at me.
"Bye miss Donna" I say while waving.
"Bye sweetheart see you later, it was a pleasure to meet you." That was the last thing she said as we walked back to our seats.

"Amelie look, that's travis over there, can you see him?" my mommy says while pointing at someone and placing me on her lap so that I could see better.
"mmhm" I say not caring much about that big man for now.

"Heyyy mini Taylor, I got you some candy to cheer you up" Uncle ryan says handing me the candy I smile at him and say thank you several times, while my mom just glares at him.
"Really ryan?" mommy says.
"What? who doesn't love candy?" Uncle ryan said.
"Tried to stop him, but honestly, didn't seem like a bad idea, as long as you my little monkey share some of you candy with your favourite auntie" Auntie Blake says picking me up. I handed her some of my candy and rested my head on her shoulder while eating a gummy bear.

After about two hours the game, and my mommy holding back some cursed words, the game was finally over, I was tired but not so tired that i couldn't walk. We were heading to the back of the stadium. I was holding my mommy's hand until she dropped my hand and ran to I guess Travis' arms, How dare she drop my hand? How rude!
They started walking towards me hand to hand.
"Hi, you must be Amelie, Taylor has told me so much about you, I'm travis! it's so nice to finally meet you" Travis says kneeling down to my height and opening his arms for a hug, so I think a bit before hugging him. He is like a giant Teddy bear.
"You are like a Teddy Bear" I say shyly.
"No one has ever said that, but thank you i'll take it as a compliment" Travis says standing up and placing his arm around my mommy.
"What about we all go for dinner to the restaurant down the road?" Mommy says
"Outside?". I say, we never go outside, ever!
"Yes, I thought we might do something different this time" Mommy said looking at me then at Travis.
"But what about the mean men with cameras, or the gazillions of people" I said a little scared.
"It's going to be okay baby, you don't have to worry about anything. Travis is going to be with us, and since when do you know what 'gazillion' means" Mommy smiles while brushing my hair with her fingers.

We arrived at the restaurant and as expected there was a lot of people outside and yelling stuff so I clinged to the closest person to me. Travis. Unexpected he hugged me back.
"I got you" Travis said holding me tight and holding my mom with his free hand.

We managed to get in at a private table, I sat in between Travis and my mommy.
We spend a lot of time at the restaurant talking, laughing and eating.
Travis seems like an awesome guy and he makes my mom really happy which is the most important thing for me. He will never replace my daddy but he can be like...a Bonus daddy.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

HIII
Merry christmas!! Happy new year!! Happy EVERYTHING
I'm so so sorry for not been updating, honestly I have no excuse.
Wish you all the best.
Love youuu