𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭//𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗮

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Parents: Octavia Blake x Lincoln
Y/n: Rainy Blake
Age: 4

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrator's POV

Octavia and Lincoln are your parents.
Lincoln just died two weeks ago, Octavia has changed a lot since then, she never pays attention to you and whenever she does she is in a bad mood.
When Octavia doesn't pay attention to you Clarke takes care of you as she is like a mother figure to you just like Raven.
These last days everything has been very uncontrolled, people here and more people there.
You almost never see your mom since she only spends her time in her room all day, she doesn't even talk to her brother Bellamy.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

It was almost four o'clock in the evening when you decided to go see how your mom was doing.

"Momma? are you here" you asked knocking at the door of her room.
but you didn't get any response, so you decided to knock again several times, which made Octavia even angrier.
"WHAT" Octavia answered opening the door and slamming it.
"oh im sorry... i was just wondering if you were okay" you said with your eyes towards the floor.
"YES, im okay Rainy can you just leave and leave me alone for a minute or two? PLEASE" She said angrily not even looking at you in the eyes.

"amm yes but can we talk first please, you dont have to talk just listen to me" you said looking up at her.

"No Rainy just go and leave me alone!" Octavia said slamming the door in your face.
For miles away people could see the sad expression on your face, so many thoughts going through your head.
"Maybe my mom doesn't love me anymore" "and if I'm just a hindrance" "my dad wouldn't be proud of me"
Those and many more negative thoughts kept going through your head.

You decided take a walk at the forest my yourself just to clear your mind, you tried not to stay so far away from Polis and the camp just in case, but you didn't measure well where you were walking and at this point you were already very far from both, you did not care much since you know the place pretty well, or at least that's what you thought, you kept walking where you thought was correct but no matter how much you walked you always returned to the same place, you were just going around in circles.

"OH COME ON, I've been here a thousand times. HELP IS ANYONE HERE ?!" You yelled loudly trying to get someone to hear you but there was no one so you decided to sit down and play, making castles made of sticks of wood and rocks.