𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡//𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝘃.𝗱.𝗪

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Serena van der Woodsen (Nina)
y/n: Beatrice (Trixie or Bea)
age: 12

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Beatrice's POV

"I'm not going" I said crossing my arms. First day in Junior High, I just can't do it, it's to much pressure specially when i'm Serena's sister, she is so 'perfect' and i'm so scared of what people expect for me.
"Come on Bea just go in you're gonna make us be late too" Serena said standing next to Blair.
"I can't i just can't, it's to much, i don't even have any friends how am I supposed to survive" I said panicking.

"Trixie..everything is gonna be just fine, you are a van der Woodsen everyone will love you, and if someone crosses the line, I'll ruin them" Blair said placing her hand on my shoulder.
"Blair.. We are not making the middle schooler's life miserable ok? Come onnnn just go in Bea, if something happens which i'm sure it won't then just call me" Serena said, well i guess is better to be on time than late in my very first day.
"alright...but if something happens you do promise to pick up" I said in a serious tone.
"yessss" Serena said chuckling slightly.
"fine...ok...bye guys i love you" I said hugging both.
"If someone does anything to you..just tell me and i'll handle them" Blair whispered to me in the ear making me giggle.
"yeah" I replied
"goooo" Serena said pushing me to the door.
I just waved at them and they waved back, and then entered the school, gosh this place is huge.

I called Serena, I know i've just been here for less than a minute but...you know.
"Nina? Is it to early to call you?" I said
"Yeah, Beatrice I can literally see you" Serena said through the phone, so i looked back and saw them still standing there so i waved happily at them.
"oh yeah, hi sis"
"Beatrice. Go. Inside" Serena said, and i can tell she is starting to get a little pissed.
"fineeee bye" And with that I hag up and walk inside.

After what felt like hours I finally found my class, this place is a literal maze.
I walked in the classroom and there were a few places left but every time i tried to sit on one, the kids next to it would but their backpacks and said it was reserved. Great.
I finally sat down IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYONE.
God this is gonna be a looong day.

"Hi class, please everyone take a seat, and welcome to your first day of junior high" My teacher said and everyone cheered. cringe.
"so before we start, I want everyone to present them selfs and say two things they like to do, just so we get to know each other, and if you have any questions please just ask two per person. Alright let's start" My new teacher said, she seems nice.