𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞//𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Hermione Granger
Y/n: Mallory Granger
Age: 11

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrator's POV

Your sister is Hermione Granger, she is in her fifth year at Hogwarts, you just received your letter a few months ago, when the letter arrived you were probably the happiest kid in the world, you were finally able to be with your sister because as she stays at Hogwarts almost that the entire year for five years now, you just saw her on Hollidays and spring break, but ever since she arrived at Hogwarts, every week she would write you a letter and vice versa. You two are very close and despite the distance you always find the time to talk and share what you do and how you both feel.

Hermione told you everything that happened the previous years at Hogwarts and how she became friends with Harry and Ron. You never wanted to say it but you were very scared to go to Hogwarts, no matter how excited you were deep down you were very afraid that something might happen to hermione or to you.

Hermione's  POV

I woke up by Mallory kicking me and I was about to kick her back until I hear whimpering coming out from her mouth, I turned to her and realized she is having a nightmare.
"Hey, hey hunny wake up, come on baby" I say tapping her arm lightly "Mallory come on, please" I say a little louder while shacking her.
She suddenly wakes up gasping for air.

"It's okay sweetie, breath I'm here, I got you" I said pulling her into my lap while hugging her.
"Mione, I- I-" she says looking around the room really scared.
"Hey breath it's alright don't worry" I whisper in her ear while rubbing her back.

Seconds later I realized that there was a huge storm outside the air was very windy and all the trees were moving making scary noises, and probably that scared her more.

Mallory's POV

A few minutes passed until I was able to calm down. The faint sound of my sister's breathing could be heard as I leaned back, and snuggled next to her.
"Are you okey?" She whispered in my ear with a worried voice, pulling me in top of her resting mi head on her chest because she clearly knows that her heartbeat relaxes me, specially in storms, and then she started playing with my hair.

"Just nightmares Mione, that and the cute headache that follows" I replied
"Wanna see if Madama Pomfrey can get something for it?" Hermione ask playing with my hair.
"No..it's okay let her sleep, Draco has been stressing her a lot lately he is so dramatic, she needs to sleep more than I do" I said looking  up at her. "But Can you please light a candle or something, It's really dark here and it's scary specially with the storm"

"Mallory you need to sleep too. Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" she says getting up and lightning a candle in the rooms corner.
"No... and it's okay Mione I promise it's just another nightmare I'm gonna be just fine" I said looking up at her as she snuggles again to my side.
" Mally it's getting worse. Someone is gonna find out when you pass out in the middle of a quidditch game or something, I'm worried about you" she slightly raises her voice, trying to make a point.
"I'm gonna be fine Hermione! I already told you" her brown eyes met my green ones. She was worried, that was easy to see.

"I doubt that" she said looking at me seriously
"Look, I can handle it. I have been for a while now, and without you. Anyways I don't need help" I say looking down.
"Hey look at me, the fact that I wasn't there for you when you had nightmares at night doesn't mean I can't be for you now. I know it's hard for you this is a big change.. I get it and I know because of the Order of the Phoenix and everything I'm not spending that much time with you as I promise, but if you need anything I will always clear a time in my agenda so I can be with you, okey?" She said lightly grabbing my chin so I would look at her.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

I didn't realized how much I needed my sister I spend most of the time thinking that I didn't need her and that I could handle everything by myself because she left when I was 6, but the truth is that I do need her and I'm mad at her for not being with me but right now I have her with me and she is not going anywhere yet.

"I'm sorry" I said hugging her and letting tears fall from my eyes.
"Hey hey there's no need to be sorry. I love you more than anything Mallory please never forget that" she said hugging me back.
"Now I think we should sleep, tomorrow you are getting sorted by your house, aren't you exited about that?" Hermione said wiping my tears with the sleeve of her pajamas.
"Yes, I'm actually really excited but scared at the same time, what would happen if I don't get sorted in Gryffindor?, I know Dumbledore let me stay here today, but what if I get more nightmares and you are not there?" I said resting my head in her chest.

"Well no matter the house that you get sorted in you will continue seeing me in the halls and in some of the classes that we share, also in the free hours between some classes so don't worry everything is going to be okay I promise, you can also join the Order of the Phoenix if you want." She said playing with my hair.
"Really?! I thought you said I was to young for tha-" I said but she interrupted me.
"I know what I said but that was before when I still had the idea that you were a six year old running around the house in her bare-feet with a teddy bear by her side, but now I realized you aren't, you have grown up a lot I can't believe it" Hermione said chuckling a little.

"Well then I would absolutely love to join the Order" I said smiling and looking up at her.
"Alright missy, but that would be tomorrow right now we really have to sleep it's almost 4:00am" she said.
"Okey... I love you Hermione" I said closing my eyes.
"Love you too" she said and that was the last thing I heard until I fall in a deep sleep.

Hermione's POV

After a while I realized that Mallory was really quiet so I look down to see her asleep.
"Good night sweetie" I whisper and kiss her head. I really missed her a lot. Then I fall asleep.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

This reminded me to my potterhead era It was amazing but anyways life goes on. And IK it's kinda short but I wrote it while I was exited about what Harry styles just posted, so.. I'm sorry if this sucks lol.