𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲//𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Mom: Scarlett Johansson
Sister: Rose Johansson
Y/n: Sophi Johansson
Rose's age: 17
your age: 6

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sophi's POV

Today is an amazing day! It's my first day of elementary school, I'm so excited and I hope everything turns out good.
I checked the clock and it's already 6:00am and classes start at 9:00am I'M SO LATE.
I ran to my sister's room and started jumping on her bed to wake her up that that just ended up on me on the floor, and my sister being mad at me, but I can't help it I'm so excited.
"COME ON ROSIE WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" I said by pulling at her blankets.
"Jeez, It's 6:00 in the morning, it's really early come on just go to sleep" my sister said and pulled me close to her so that I couldn't move, I tried to fight a little but she is really strong compared to me. I decided to just go to sleep and wait a little bit.

I woke up for the second time and it was already 8:20?! NOW THIS IS LATE.
"ROSE ROSE GET UPPPPP" I said pulling her by her arm out of bed.
"WHAT" She replied with an angry tone
"IT'S ALMOST 8:30 WE HAVE TO GO" I said and she started up picking me up and running to my room while murmuring "shit shit shit"
"Okay now go get change, PLEASE choose something pretty and we will find something to eat on the way, mom can't know anything about this" my sister said while I just nodded
"Mom can't know anything about what?" My mom said standing by the door with her arms crossed. We froze in place but I decided to talk.
"Your mom can't know anything about this" I said
"My mom?" Mom said with a confused look
"Yes your mom HAHAHAHAH" I started fake laughing.
"idiot" my sister said and I just pushed her.
"hey" I said when she pushed me.
"Okay okay now get ready you are already running late and this won't get us anywhere, btw when you come back your Aunt Lizzie and her 3 year old daughter will be here, NOW GO" Mom said in a funny tone.

After school we got home and as mom said before, aunt Lizzie and her daughter named Mary where there, Mary was on my moms lap, what was she doing there? She is my mommy not hers, she should be on her mommy's lap not my mommy's, I felt some jealousy reach over me. And I know my sister notices because she started chuckling and reached over to Mary to baby her too. Which just made me way more jealous. Those are MY mommy and sister not hers.
"Hey Sophi, come take a look at Mary she is so cuteeee" my mom said in a baby voice which just made me cringe.
"Well she is not that cute" I said seriously and my aunt Lizzie replied
"Sorry?"
"What I said" I replied back
"Sophi I'm not liking this behavior" my mom said giving me THE eyes
"What behavior? You always tell me to be honest but now that I'm being honest you scold me, that makes absolutely no sense" I said in a sassy tone.
"And I'm not liking that sass either, go to your room" mom said
"But why? I was just being honest I didn't even said anything rude" I said trying to defend myself.
"Go, after this pretty baby goes home we are gonna talk, actually you should be more like her, she is adorable and a really good girl"
My mom said and some tears started to form in my eyes.
"AGHH" and with that I ran to my room stamping my feet on the way to my room and then slamming my door.

Rose's POV

I saw how Sophi ran upstairs crying her little eyes out. And after a while it was time for Lizzie and Mary to leave. I have to be honest I was trying to make her more jealous just for fun, but I think mom and I actually judged her feelings.
"I'm so sorry about Sophi, she is never like this I don't know what happened" my mom said to Lizzie while passing a sleeping Mary to her.
"No worries Scar I get it, hope to see you soon, thank you for everything, bye" Aunt Lizzie said
"Byeee" my mom and I said, and mom closed the door.
"Oh god" my mom said touching her forehead
"Mom I think Sophi was jealous, if it wasn't so obvious" I said
"Jealous? Pff HAHAH of who?...Ohh" my mom said realizing. "We should go and talk to her"
"I guess we should" I replied

Sophi's POV

I was in my bed just overthinking stuff when I heard the door being open.
"Hey baby" I recognized my moms voice
"I think we need to talk about what happened a little while ago, come here" my mom said but I didn't move. "Soph, please baby come here, I'm sorry" after that I moved and hug her letting some tears fall, I felt how my sister was moving my hair out of my face.
"I'm sorry if we hurted you feelings, we didn't want to, I mean at first I was doing it on purpose but not trying to hurt you" Rose said
" you know you are my little baby right? Mary is cute but you are absolutely adorable, and I love you both so so much" mom said
"I love you both too" I said while wiping my tears with my hands
"You know when I was younger I was really jealous of you, not anymore of course, now you are like my little best friend, but before everytime mom would pick you up I would get to angry, one time I even ran way....but that's not the point, the point is that jealousy is normal, but you just have to know how to control it" Rose said making me nod
"I think that was rose was trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you are jealous you just have to know how much we love you" mom said kissing my forehead
"NOW what about we go and watch some movies"  Rose said
"YES" I said happily "piggyback ride?" I asked Rose with puppy dog eyes
"PIGGYBACK RIDE" rose picked me up and ran downstairs making me giggle all the way.
"careful" my mom said from upstairs.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Cute I like it, just took me 5 days to write it. Hope you all have really happy holidays.