𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞//𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗲

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Hailee Steinfeld
Y/n: Blair Steinfeld
Age: 7

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Blair's POV

"Hi! Im blair I'm sister of Hailee, Hailee Steinfeld? well she is super popular now and I really love her but when i was younger i didn't spend that much time with her because well. She is a super star and I'm just a simple kid.
BUT it will all change. I'm staying with her the entire summer! I feel like it is going to be SUPER fun, I mean she is an adult yes. But we all know that she is not super mature.
One time she was staying at my house for the weekend and she just sneaked out at night and went to a bar in the middle of the night. Isn't that crazy! She can be so silly some times, the next day she bought me a starbucks just so I wouldn't tell my mom, so mom if you are watching this it was all a joke.
Well I gotta go I have to pack my things and get everything ready for tomorrow.
BYE!"

I turned off the camera and went down the stairs just to meet my mom and dad making break fast. My siblings no longer live with us since they are way to older than me and they already have their own houses.

"Hi mom and dad good morning" I said sitting at the kitchen counter.
"Hello darling, good morning, are you ready to go with Hailee?" My mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Almost. I just need to put away my books and CDs" I said grabbing an apple and taking a bite.
"Great, finally we'll get rid of another kid" my dad said turning to see me with a smile, I knew perfectly well that he was joking since that's how I get along with my dad.

"PETER" my mom scolded him hitting him with a towel.
"Oh come on she knows I'm kidding right Blair?" my dad said laughing
"Obvi but you know it's not so bad I'll finally get rid of a gray-haired old man for two months" I said laughing

"Oh that was a low key shot" my mom said putting the pancakes she had cooked on a plate.
"Very low." My dad said leaving his book aside and running towards me so I got off the kitchen counter and tried to run but my dad was faster and caught me and started tickling me.

"Dad! Dad! It's not my fault that you're old" I said between many laughs
"Oh, now you just make it worst girly" Dad picked me up and ran around until he threw me on the couch.
"Well, that's enough, you two, come and have breakfast, it's going to get cold" Mom said in a tone between serious and playful.

"Ok but this is not over yet" dad said looking into my eyes and I just laughed.

We started eating until I heard the door bell and I knew instantly who it was.
"I WILL GO GET IT!" I got down and run to open the door