𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝//𝗠𝗮𝘅

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sister: Max Mayfield
Y/n: Possie Mayfield
Age: 5

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

I was at the Creel house with Lucas waiting for Max to wake up from her trance, I know that what she is doing is necessary to save the world but I don't want anything to happen to her, she is my sister and best friend I don't have anyone else.

While I was with Lucas playing rock paper scissors we heard some noises.

"Lucas?" I said as Lucas pulled me behind him for protection.
"Shit" Lucas said when we saw that Jason, the captain of the basketball team was approaching.
"Jason? You can't be here right now man" Lucas says
"What the hell have you done?" Jason asks walking to Max
"Jason, you need to leave" I say getting closer to Max so that nothing happens to her.
"Is this what you did to Chrissy?" Jason said wanting to touch Max but I hit his hand and he pushes it away.
"Just listen, Jason. You need to go, man" Lucas says but Jason ignores me and pushes me away starting to touch Max.
"Hi. Can... Can you hear me?" Jason asks Max
"JASON, don't touch her" I say a little angry
"I'm not messing around"
"Hey" Jason ignores me and keeps trying to wake Max up.
Lucas gets angry and walks up to Jason and yells at him.
"PLEASE JUST-"
"HEY HEY BACK UP BACK UP" Jason says pulling out a gun which makes Lucas and I back up.

While Jason and Lucas kept fighting I tried to fix the Walkman that Jason had broken but it was impossible.
Until I saw Max starting to levitate, I was very scared and I yelled at Lucas to come but he kept fighting with Jason, I didn't know what to do, I was in shock I couldn't move I just felt like many tears were falling from my eyes without stopping.

"MAX!" I hear Lucas screaming in the background but I can't do anything, my body doesn't react, more tears begin to flow out of control.

I was still in my trance until I saw how Max fell and Lucas caught her.
I ran towards them and hugged max as carefully as possible, I didn't want to hurt her more than she already was.
That's where Erika comes in.
"Lucas!" Erika says entering
"We need a doctor, Call and ambulance! Hurry! Call an ambulance!" Lucas tells Erika between sobs.
I can only cry I don't want Max to go I don't know what I would do without her.
"Lucas, Possie..."
Max says very softly
"Yes we are here Maxi We are here" I say giving her a kiss on the forehead
"I... I can't feel or... see anything" Max says
"I know I know its okay" Lucas says
"We are gonna get you some helo Maxi... Hold on please hold on, I already lost Billy I cant lose you too please Maxi please...you are my best friend stay with me please maxi" I say hugging her a little tighter.
"Possie, I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared" Max says
"I know I know im so scared to lose you please Maxi just hold on for me..yes? Please remember all the good moments we had together please Maxi, You can't leave me, you are everything I have!" I said crying harder
"I don't wanna die. I'm not ready!" Max says which makes me start crying even harder I don't want her to go there must be something I can do to keep max with me.

After a long time of being with Max and telling her that everything would be fine, I saw how she stopped breathing, at that moment I felt how my heart stopped, the only thing I could do was run to the park and scream as loud as I could.
"NOOOO!" The last thing I remember is passing out.

We were in the hospital while Lucas was reading a story to Max, I hadn't talked to anyone nor the police, I didn't sleep for 2 days either because I wanted to take care of Max. She took care of me all my life and it was my turn to take care of her.

Lucas kept reading until we heard the door open.
And in comes all the guys I haven't seen in a while but I couldn't take my eyes off of Max she might wake up at any moment and I wanted
to be there when that happens.
They started talking and talking until Eleven approached me.

My eyes were super red and puffy since I had been crying every single day.

Eleven crouched down to my height and wiped a few tears that fell from my cheeks.

"Possie..I'm so sorry" It only made me cry harder.
"That should be me.. it should have been me! Maxi dosent deserve it It should have been me!! ITS ALL MY FAULT" I started fussing and screaming only to see that now i made evryone cry, and it was my fault again .
"Hey no no no nothing about this is your fault. Come on Possie you have to get some rest, you can stay with me, we will visit her every single day" Eleven says wanting to pick me up but just fuss.
"no no no thank you..i don't...have to be here with max i have to...take care of her..." I say as my eyes begin to close.
"Come on baby" Eleven picks me up
"no..." is the last thing I say when I see that we left the room and it didn't take me even five minutes to fall asleep in eleven's arms.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

SAD.