𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫//𝗡𝗮𝘁.𝗥

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Mom: Natasha Romanoff
Y/n: Natalie Luna Romanoff
Age: 7

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

NARRATOR'S POV

Morgan and you were running and racing each other around the compound

"I won!" You claimed loudly, causing all the adults to look over at the two of you.  "It's not fair, you cheated!" Morgan complained, stomping her foot and pouting.

Tony and Natasha looked at each other, smiling slightly at each other at the sight of the little girls. Everyday there was a fight that broke out between you two. Morgan cheated on the board game and you cheated in the race. But after years of dealing with it, they realized no one cheated, you both just didn't like loosing. 

"I did not!" You yelled, pushing Morgan into the doorframe.  "Hey!" Your mother Natasha scolded you, walking over to you and grabbing your hand. "Why the hell would you do that?!"  You shrugged, still upset that Morgan accused you of cheating when you won fair. "You can't hit anyone, do you hear me?" Natasha scolded.  "But mama," you tried.  "No buts Natalie," Natasha warned. "It's not the end of the world."  Your mom said as you sighed.

It did feel like the end of the world. You won that race fairly and yet you got nothing but scolded by your mother. It was all Morgan's fault! 

You looked up at Morgan who was on the verge of tears while Pepper made sure she wasn't hurt. She was fine, how much pain could she be in. None, absolutely none. How can a tiny seven year old hurt an eight year old? 

"Natalie, I want you to apologize to Morgan." Natasha told you, looking at you with a stern look.  "No." You crossed your arms over your chest.

No way were you going to apologize, she started it.  "Now, Y/n." Natasha warned. "Or no TV nor iPad for the rest of the night."  You burst into tears, "no!"  "Then I suggest you apologize." Natasha said, giving Pepper a little nod. 

"Sorry." You mumble annoyed.  Natasha nodded, thankful you cooperated with her for once. "Why don't you two go watch a movie before dinner?" Natasha said
"That's a great idea!" Pepper added on, knowing it'll calm the both of you down. 

Morgan jumped up in excitement and grabbed your hand, pulling you toward the living room. As you were running with Morgan, you looked back at your mama who mouthed two words. 'Be nice'.  You nodded. Only because you didn't want to have the TV or Ipad taken away, or be scolded by anymore. You just wanted to peacefully play before bedtime and then cuddle with your mama like every other night.