𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧//𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗲 𝗔𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

(I couldn't choose between this two, so enjoy)

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

sister: Gracie Abrams
Y/N: Kenzie Abrams
age: 6

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Kenzie's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, obviously I got up as fast as I could, and ran down the stairs which was a mistake because I almost tripped and got a "CAREFUL!" from my mom.
I got to the kitchen just to find my sister with a nervous look on her face.

"I smell pancakesssss" I said happily jumping on to the chair.
"Good morning darling, remember you have to be careful, please" my mom said placing the my plate with pancakes in front of me.
"yesss i'm sorry" I said with my mouth full of pancakes.
"eww kenzie that's gross" Gracie said looking at me with a disgusted look. So I opened my mouth full of pancakes just to annoy her, so she put her hand on my face turning it the other way.
"ouchhuh" I said, it actually didn't hurt I was just being silly, we are sisters after all and that's what sisters do right?
"oh come on, now really stop being annoying I'm not really in the best mood right now, OH BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AMMM IM SO EXCITED" she said changing her mood dramatically which made me make silly face at her.
"why?" I said while eating my deliciousssss pancakes.

"really you forgot?" Gracie said with a kind of disappointment look, forgot about what? it wasn't her birthday was it?, I shrugged looking at the calendar, it most certainly wasn't her birthday...mmmm OMG I REMEMBER.
"YOU ARE OPENING FOR TAYLOR SWIFT, HOW COULD I FORGET...i mean i kind of did but THATS AMAZINGGG, IM GOING TO THE ERAS TOURRR YAYYY" I said getting up the chair and jumping up and down.
"yessss but i'm so insanely nervous, what if people don't react well or I get hate because they don't like how i sing or-" Gracie started kinda panicking so my mom interrupted her, by taking Gracie's hands on to hers.