𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬//𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Mom: Kara Danvers
Y/n: Florence Danvers
Age: 5

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

FLORENCE POV:

It's today!
It's today!
Today is Christmas!!!
I ran to my mom's room
I climbed on the bed and started jumping while yelling.
"Merry Christmas mommy come on we have to open all the presents, let's go let's go"
I said while trying to pull her out of bed by grabbing her hand, but my mom was more asleep than awake.
Since she didn't get up and just said
"5 more minutes"
BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS you don't have 5 minutes and with the little patience that I have I told her
"Well, you sleep, I'm going to open the presents on my own, then I'm going to take a walk around the city to show everyone all my new toys."
I said as I got out of bed but I felt my mom pick me up and she started tickling me
"oh you won't because you've already woken up the tickle monster muahaha"
After a lot of laughter we ran downstairs while my mom told me to watch where I stepped but the truth is that I didn't pay attention.

When I got downstairs I saw our Christmas tree full of gifts and with a shook face I ran to see them all
"can I open them mommy? please please please"
I asked putting my hands together and making a small pout, while giving her my best puppy dog eyes.
"Of course, open them before all your uncles arrive"
Mommy said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to prepare breakfast.

I started to open all the gifts and I couldn't believe it, they were a lot and they were all exactly what I wanted. I wish every day was Christmas.

I was so busy opening my presents that I didn't realize when all my uncles arrived. Until I felt how my aunt Alex picked me up.
"AUNTIE ALEX" I said when I turned to see her.
"you have to see all these gifts"
I told her, showing each one of my gifts.
"Well, I hope you're not tired of opening presents because I brought you 2 MORE"
She said pulling out two huge Christmas bags.
"WOW really? for me?" I asked her giving her a big koala hug
"Of course you are my favorite niece" she said ruffling my hair
"I'm your only niece" I said a bit obvious
"and that makes you more special"

The day had passed so quickly, it was already night and do you know what that means?
KARAOKE NIGHT

" Mom come on we have to sing for them, is the special Danvers christmas karaoke night!"
I said jumping around
"okay ok lets go"
We started singing Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor swift.
And had the night of our lifes.
After singing all night long we just play board games, eat ice cream, and watched tv shows.
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

So shitty and short IK
Sorry
Btw sorry for the really slow updates but I'm sick so I decided to post this.
Please if you have some ideas just let me know.