𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦

First of all, thank you all for your requests it really really helps, thank you.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

mom: Taylor Swift (ofc)
y/n: Ivy Marjorie Swift
age: 3
requested by: natezza

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Ivy's POV

"mommyyyy, wakey!" I said while trying to get to mommy's bed but her bed is really tall so I can't reach it.
"mommyyyyy" I said again trying to climb into it but I fell back on my bum, ouchieee I thought to myself but came out of my thoughts when I felt my mommy pick me up.
"well, good morning little monkey, how long have you been awake, huh" Mommy said while kissing my forehead and fixing my messy hair.
"ammm, about 5 minutes" I said holding up three fingers in front of her face, she pushed them a little bit back and put two more fingers up in my hand.
"five, there you go. How about we go downstairs and make some breakfast shall we?" Mommy said picking me up and placing me on her hip, I nodded and snuggled my head in the crook of her neck.

We got to the stairs and mommy started kind of jumping down the stairs making me giggle as I was still in her arms.
"mommy silly" I said hugging her, scared to fall because she was still jumping but I couldn't stop laughing.
"ohhh, am I so silly? yeah yeah" Mommy said tickling my sides making me laugh even harder.
"stop stop mommy stop" I said between giggles, she then stopped tickling me but chuckled to herself.

When we got to the kitchen she placed me on the counter.
"Ivy baby, please be careful okey? i'm gonna get the things to make breakfast" Mommy said holding my legs that where now hanging from the counter.
"yess mommyyyy" I said getting my face close to hers but almost falling making her chuckle and hold me tighter.
"mmm, I think it's safer if you are down" Mommy said
"noo, me big girl" I said crossing my arms with pouting slightly and she gave me a small peck on the pout.
"well my big baby girl what about I set you down and you can feed the cats" Mommy said with a smile on her face, making me excited as I tried to reach for her.
"yes! yes! me please" with that mommy picked me up and set me down, but still holding my hand so I don't run off.

"alright little monkey, you know where their food is, just take a bit out and put it on their plates and all done! mommy will be making pancakes!"

"yey!! Thank you mommy!" I said hugging my mommy's legs as she is superrrrr tall.
"of course baby, now go, the kitties must be hungry" she said brushing my hair once again out of my face.
"okey" I said and ran off but heard my mommy said 'okey' mocking my baby voice.