𝐓𝐫𝐚v𝐢𝐬//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

mom: Taylor Swift
y/n: Amelie Marjorie Swift (Ame, Li, Lili)
age: 6

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Amelie's POV

My mom is always out lately, I don't even know where she is at right now, aunt Sophie says that she's busy with the tour and stuff but I don't believe her, she's now in the 2 month break, it's weird and it makes me kind of sad that she goes out literally every single night.
Right now i'm at our apartment in NYC and aunt Sophie Turner and her daughter Willa are staying with us.

"Auntie Sophie?" I said pulling her shirt so that she can see me.
"Just give me a second Li, Willa has been crying for over 10 minutes now" Aunt Sophie said shushing Willa softly.

I just walked upstairs and went into my mommy's room, I felt as a few tears started to come out, but before I knew it someone was knocking on the door. MY MOM I ran out of my room on my way to the front door, when I opened it jumped into my mommy's arms and she picked me up.
"hey babyyy" She said
"I missed you mommy" I said
"aww i missed you too honey, but I was just gone for like 3 hours" Mommy said placing me back down but I clinched onto her.
"still"

"Did she was a good girl Sophie?" Mommy asked aunt sophie changing the subject.
"She always is" Aunt Sophie said and I realized that Willa was already asleep.
"well what about we go put on some pjs and off to bed" Mommy said
"But you just got here, we need to make a lot of things, we need to make cookie watch movies play games play with the kitties-" I was saying but mommy interrupted me.
"Amelia darling, we are gonna do all that stuff but just another day, okey?" Mommy said but I know she's lying, there never is 'another day'
"no! we're gonna do it now!" I said angrily
"hey, watch your tone young lady, that's not the right way to ask for something" She said placing me down.

"but aghhhh there never is another dayyy, you're always busy and and and going out and you forget about me!" I said letting a few tears slip.
"Amelie...I never and will never forget about you, you're my number one priority always" She said kneeling down to my level and pulled my chin up so that I can look at her.
"I'm sorry you feel this way. Come on let's go to bed and we can watch Frozen while we cuddle, also I have something very important to tell you" I didn't replied but just made grabby hands to her and she picked me up taking me upstairs.

"Let's see, you have so many pjs I don't even know which ones still fit you" Mommy said looking through all my pjs, I do have a lot.
"Okey.. Moana or Belle?" She asked showing me both pjs, I pointed to the Belle one.
"I'm Belle mommy, she is the best" I said.
"Mmmm I don't think so, Cinderella is better" She said, HOW DARE SHE.
"nah-ah" I said pulling my hands up so that mommy could change me.
"mhm" Mommy said in a singing tone.

"Alright now, I need you to listen to me very carefully okey" My mommy said placing me in the bed, we were already in our pjs and ready for bed.
"i'm listening, just like Dumbo" I said grabbing my ears and making them go big and she chuckled slightly.
"okey baby. You know how your Dad and I are no longer together.. well today I didn't went to dinner, I actually went to a football game" She said
"mommyyy you are so silly, if you wanted to have fun you didn't have to lie to me, but i will appreciate if you take me next time I loooovee football" I said tilting my head

"thank you darling, but the thing is that I went to the game because i've been seeing someone, his name is Travis and he is a football player, he's so nice and funny and kind...He told me he wanted to meet you..But I wanted to talk to you first" Mommy said with a nervous tone, I suddenly was mad really mad and sad, she just forgot about my dad in not even a year, first Matty, now him. Matty was a horrible guy he was mean and smelled really yucky, i'm sure this Travis will be the same. I don't want a replacement.

"No no no nooo! I want my daddyyy" I said
"Amelie...your dad is in London right now and he's now coming any time soon, he loves you so so so much and that's not gonna change, but please give Travis a chance, he's an amazing guy...look..*sighs*..he's not trying to be your daddy, he's trying to be my boyfriend, and I want him to be. You are really young to understand but I promise is nothing bad" Mommy said, AUCH I think i'm old enough to understand!
"but you said I always come first...And I don't want to meet him" I said
"I know what I said and of course you always come first but please do this for me, just this once" She said, i've donde this for her so many timessss i'm tired too, because I'm scared I'll get attached to him and then they will break up leaving me in the middle. But he does sounds really nice and my mommy has been really happy lately.
"fine..." I said barely audible and with my head down.
"Thank you thank you thank you!! i love you so much baby, I promise you are going to love him" mommy said hugging me and then we snuggled together in the bed. She picked the remote and played Frozen. I didn't say a word, this is a lot to process, I really hope he's nice and not like Matty.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Hii
I don't know what this is and i'm sorry is short and not good at all but I promise I'll make a part two of Amelie meting Travis, but I need time. Also thank you everyone for your requests i'll try my best to make them happen.
ly