𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧//𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘅𝗬𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Sisters: Yelena x Natasha
Y/n: Adira Belova
Age: 8

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Narrator's POV

You were raised in the red room since you were 2 years old, when you got there Dreykov decided to freeze you for a couple of years. In your second birthday your adoptive parents Melina and Alexie decided to leave you in the red room with your two sisters, Natasha and Yelena, Yelena is your blood sister but you are really close with both of them. When Dreykov froze you he made you forget about your family so you didn't remember anything that happened before the red room.

When you were 5 years old you sneaked out of your room and in the hall you saw that a redhead girl was escaping from the red room, she seamed really familiar to you but not at all, you made eye contact with her for a second until she just disappeared in front of you. You would think of what happened in that moment, day and night, like why was she so familiar to you, you only know the widows that you train with and the guards outside every room. Three years later you would find out the answer to a lots of your questions.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

Adira's POV

I was sitting in my room with my feet inside a bucket full of ice while I was reading a book which I found in the library a few days ago, today I trained ballet with all the other widows, they made us dance and practice until we didn't feel our feet, Right now I had a small break but I was feeling like if my feet were burning. It was horrible.

But well, there's not much I can do about it, after all these years you get used to it.
I was reading the sixth chapter of my book called "one of us is lying" until I heard the alarms go off and I see how all the widows leave the rooms where they were training and began to ran into Deykrov's office, I didn't understand what was happening. But I decided to go with them just to make sure everything is okay. Dumb I know, but I have to be sure.
"Oh no no no we're are they, come on!" I said to myself getting up and looking for my shoes everywhere, under the bed, in the gabinete and even in the toilet, but I couldn't find them so I just put on my bunny slippers and ran after the other widows.

When I arrived at Deykrov's office I saw how all the widows were fighting against a girl. I didn't saw her face yet since all the widows are taller than me and I was at the back.
When I saw that the girl was defeating the other widows I decided to fight her, the moment I saw her face she seemed very familiar to me but I don't know what happened to me.
"Who are you?" I mumbled to myself tilting my head like a confused puppy, but i think she heard me because she chuckled a little bit.
I just started hitting her without realizing it, I wasn't in control of my movements I was sure it was Dreykov, I tried to make it stop but it was impossible.

"Stop it!, I really don't want to fight you Adira!" The read head said, trying not to hurt me and she just tried to dodge my blows but it was very difficult, I felt a weird feeling when she said my name but I just kept fitting against the girl trying to plead my thoughts, until I saw how some red powder fell on top of me and the other widows, at the very moment the red powder touch my skin I stopped fitting the girl and started walking backwards avoiding the looks over me, but I tripped and fell on a blonde girl.

"Oh I'm sorr-" I said turning around to look at the girl, but when I saw her it didn't even took me a minute to recognize her, it was Yelena. My sister.
"YELENA!" I said throwing myself on her hugging her as tight as possible
"Addy, Omg is it really you? Omg!" Yelena said picking me up, I couldn't help but let some tears fell from my eyes, when I turned to see her face I saw that she was also crying so I wiped her tears away with my fingers while I smiled a little and tilted my head just to hug her again and rest my head in her shoulder.

After a few minutes we parted way from the hug.
"Is it really you? I mean it's impossible you are so little but so big at the same time, at least since that last time I saw you" Yelena asked me placing a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"It's a very long story, but in resume I was frozen for years... I missed you so much Lena but I couldn't remember you!" I said hugging her again.
"I know sweetie I missed you too..so much" Yelena said rubbing my back with her fingers.

All the girls in the room looked at us in shook especially the redhead. Now everything made sense it was Natasha that's why she seemed so familiar to me.
"Is that?" I mumbled in Yelena's ear, she just nodded in response so I asked her to place me down and in the moment my feet touched the floor, I ran out to hug Natasha. She immediately hugged me and picked me up, Natasha kissed my forehead.
"Nat i missed you so much, I remember I saw you when you were leaving the red room but I couldn't remember you I'm sorry" I said between small sobs and Nat just hugged me tighter.
"Shh shh it's okay, nothing of this is your fault I'm sorry for leaving you here, I missed you so much, you have no idea" Nat said.

"Addy what are you doing in slippers?" Yelena said walking towards us and laughing.
"Oh I couldn't find my shoes" I replied a little embarrassed hiding my head in Natasha's neck.
"Haha don't worry Addy it's alright, actually it's pretty cute" Nat said rubbing my back and placing me back down.

In this moment I'm the happiest eight year old in the entire world. I had my two sisters back with me, the red room was probably gonna be destroyed, what could go wrong?

I instantly regretted thinking that when I heard a loud explosion coming from the outside of the red room.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

Complete bull shit but anyways Idk if I should make a part two because I'm lazy af and if I do it, it will probably be after school because I have to re-watch the movie to write down everything that happens, it's kinda short but meh. Well that's it lol bye luv u.