Chapter Three

Emily's POV

"Ugh!" Shawn groaned as Abby closed the door.

"What?" I giggled, looking at his face, which was very cute when he's upset.

"She keeps interrupting things!" He complained, backing me up until I fell on my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my arms around his next as he hovered over me. This is the first time that I know of that she has interrupted somehow.

"Remember that night, at the basketball game?" He questioned, me nodding yes in return, so he continued. "I was trying to make a move but she ended up calling and ruining everything." He explained, causing my jaw to drop.

"Well now that she's gone..." I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. He smirked before leaning down and kissing me roughly. We made out for a few minutes, before he started moving down and kissing my neck. Soon enough, his hands were on the hem of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head, me doing the same with his grey v neck revealing his amazing abs. He continued with my neck, now nibbling lightly, causing a low moan to escape my lips and him to grin madly. I grabbed his face, pulling his lips back to mine and kissing him hungrily.

Soon enough , I had my hands on his belt, undoing it quickly along with his pants, which he kicked off quickly before taking my shorts off. Thank god I wore my blue lace undergarments today, knowing he would be coming.

"Are you sure about this?" Shawn asked, taking a break from attacking the rest of my body with his lips.

"Yes..." I moaned quietly as he moved down between my legs. He kissed my thighs lightly, moving closer and closer to my underwear. He laced his fingers inside and slowly pulled them down, looking up and smirking before his mouth got back to work. My back arched in pleasure as his tongue did wonders on my clit. He soon moved back up to my lips, leaving a trail kissed on his way up. Slowly, he pulled off his underwear and lined himself up at my entrance, waiting until I give him a small nod to enter.

At first, his thrusts were slow and smooth, but they began to get messier and rougher the quicker he went. Quickly, he reached his high, but kept going until I reached mine, before he pulled out and collapsed beside me.

"Wow." I breathed out tiredly, resting my head on his chest.

"Yeah." He mumbled, kissing me quickly again before whispering, "Get some sleep sweetheart. I'll see you in the morning."

Abby's POV

The next morning, I was surprisingly the first one awake. Finally, Louis walked down the stairs. Well, actually, stumbled.

"When did you go to sleep last night?" I asked.

"Um, midnight? One? I don't know," he shrugged. "Is there any coffee?"

"Luckily, I made some," I stated. He walked over and got a cup as Niall walked in.

"How was poker?" He asked.

"It sucked," Louis answered. Niall glanced at me.

"He didn't win anything," I explained. He nodded and got out a box of cereal.

"Hey," Liam yawned as he walked in. He got a bowl and a spork before sitting next to Niall.

"Why are you using a spork?" I asked. He looked at it then at me.

"Um," he began.

"That was a stupid question," Louis snorted.

"Oh yeah," I muttered.

"Good morning!" Emily grinned as she walked in.

"Where's Mr. Kent?" I asked.

"Shawn's in the shower," she answered.

"Shawn?" Liam frowned. "You call him Shawn now?"

"I, um," she stuttered but Mr. Kent walked in.

"Morning," he greeted then kissed Emily on the cheek. Everyone stopped and stared at them.

"Um, I feel like I missed something," Louis stated.

"They're a thing now," I stated. "You didn't notice?"

"I did," Niall stated. "I just figured it was something like Larry. You know, a bunch of flirting but it really isn't anything."

"Right," Liam frowned, eyeing Mr. Kent venomously. Mr. Kent, who either didn't notice the tension or chose to ignore it, got some coffee and sat down.

"What was it you wanted to tell me last night?" Emily asked me.

"Oh, um, it's nothing. It certainly doesn't matter now," I shrugged.

"Was it about Liam?" She asked.

"Maybe..." I shrugged. "Not that you'll ever know."

"Ugh," she groaned. I laughed and went back into the kitchen. I sat next to Niall with my own coffee while Emily sat next to Mr. Kent.

"Where's Zayn and Harry?" Niall asked.

"Zayn's probably still sleeping," Louis stated.

"The last I saw of Harry, he was going to take a shower," Liam stated.

"Well, there's a town a few miles away and I figured it would be good to get some supplies since it didn't have much here when we got here," I stated. "Anyone want to come with me?"

"I'll go," Niall volunteered.

"Great," I smiled. "Let me grab my shoes."

I left the room and met Niall in the living room after I put my shoes on. He smiled and we walked out to the car. We got in and started driving to the small town.

"It's so quiet out here," I commented.

"It's peaceful," he stated. "If we would have been anywhere else, I would have no doubt been mobbed by screaming teenage girls."

I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Sounds rough," I grinned. "Surely it was fun at first."

"Well of course. We were teenagers," he smirked. "Who wouldn't like a bunch of girls screaming their names?"

"Right," I giggled.