Chapter Fourteen

Abby's POV

"How's Harry?" Emily asked.

"He's pretty torn up," I answered. "They all are."

"Harry's the only one blaming himself though," she pointed out, sitting next to me.
"They got in a fight. Louis stormed to his room and slammed his door like the drama queen he is. When Harry went to apologize, he was gone," I explained. Shawn came in the room tucking a gun into his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked.

"We are going to follow a lead. Abby, there another gun in our room under the bed," he told me and then guided Emily out the door.

"Where are they going?" Niall asked as he walked into the room.

"They're looking for Lou," I answered.

"Hopefully they'll find him," he sighed.

"They will," I told him. "They better."

Louis's POV

The room I was in was dark and I was 90% sure that I was in a basement. I was tied to a chair and could barely move.

"You can't do this!" I shouted. "They're going to find you!"

No reply.

"You're going to regret this!" I yelled.

Nothing.

"God damn it, Tom!" I shouted. "I know you're behind this so get your ass down here!"

A door opened and closed. I heard footsteps coming down what was definitely stairs. They walked towards me and a hand suddenly connected with my cheek.

"If you don't shut up, I'm going to have to gag you," a feminine voice hissed. She gripped my chin and jerked my head roughly to look at her. "And I don't want to damage that pretty little mouth of yours."

At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to push her away in disgust. The way she looked at me made me feel like I was a prize dog.

"Nothing to say?" She smirked. "Good boy. I'll be back later."

She walked past me, her hand running through my hair causing a disgusted shiver to run down my back.

What felt like a moments later, the door opened again and I braced myself for the woman but Max George stood in front of me instead.

"What do you want, George?" I demanded.

"That's irrelevant, Tomlinson," he snapped. "All that matters is that you're here. With you, we'll undoubtedly get that curly haired idiot."

"Stay away from my friends!" I shouted. He chuckled and I suddenly remembered every cop show I had ever watched, the ones where the kidnapped was murdered... Or worse.

"Don't worry, Louis," he smirked. "You'll be put in the very capable hands of Ms. Nicholas. I believe you've met."

I felt the color drain from my face and he smirked.

"You're a bastard," I snarled.

"Now, now, Louis. Mind your language," he tutted. He pulled a roll of duct tape out and smiled at me. "We can't have you yelling anymore. I'm sure you understand."

Within seconds, my mouth was duct taped and I was yelled muffled curses at him. He smirked once more before leaving. Unfortunately, there was no chance of the duct tape coming off and I was alone again.

This is the...