Chapter Six

Emily's POV

"Good morning, beautiful," Shawn smiled as he walked into the kitchen. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "What are you making?"

"Pancakes," I answered. He hummed in response and kissed my neck, making me giggle. "Don't you want breakfast?"

"Maybe I'll just have you for breakfast," he smirked.

"Shawn, there are people asleep in the living room," I stated.

"So?" He said as he continued kissing my neck.

"So, I don't want to be in the middle of something if they wake up," I frowned. He didn't respond as his hands went to work on my pants.

"Hey, guys!" Louis called as he walked into the kitchen. Shawn jumped and glared at him.

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" He smirked.

"No," I stated before Shawn could answer.

"Alright," he nodded. "Where's everyone else?"

"Living room," Shawn answered. Louis nodded and left the room. He turned back to me and smirked. "Where were we?"

"I was pancakes and you were getting a plate," I grinned back. He glared at me as he got a plate out of the cupboard. "Thank you."

"Right," he sighed. I giggled as I piled pancakes on the plate. We got plates and some pancakes before he got syrup. After a pancake, we put our plates in the sink and he pulled my into a kiss before pulling away smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You taste like syrup," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and heard a groan.

"That was a bad time to walk in," Harry groaned. "Ooh, pancakes."

"Good morning to you, too, Harry," I laughed. He sat down and Shawn wrapped an arm around me.

"I would be very thankful if you two kept the PDA to a minimum of, say, none," Louis stated. "Sound good?"

I laughed but Shawn grinned mischievously. The next thing I knew, he dipped me and kissed me passionately.

"How's that?" He asked as he stood us back up. Louis rolled his eyes and sat next to Harry.

"Where's Abby?" I asked, trying not to look too dazed.

"She's sleeping on Niall," Harry answered.

"What?" I frowned. He pointed into the living room and I walked in.

You could tell that Niall had fallen asleep sitting up because he was leaning against the arm of the couch, his head being supported by his hand and his other arm thrown around Abby, who was leaning against him with her head on his shoulder.

"Well that's cute," I smiled.

"Yeah," Harry agreed. He grinned at Louis. "Let's wake them up."

Louis grinned back and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back with two cups of water and handed one to Harry. They splashed the water onto them and Abby immediately sat up, her glare locking onto Louis. Niall just glared at Harry but removed his hand from around Abby to go change.

"Louis!" She yelled.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Ugh," she groaned, getting to her feet and stomping out of the room.

"Mission accomplished," he smirked.

"Was your mission to make her hate you?" Liam asked. "Because, yes, that was accomplished."