Chapter Nine

Emily's POV

"Run that by me one more time," Liam requested. I rolled my eyes.

"We're a newly married couple from Tennessee and we are getting a house in Malibu," I stated. "Your name is Zach and mine is Kim. Our last name is Singer."

"Tennessee?" He stated. "Do you want me to do an American accent?"

"If you can," I shrugged.

"I reckon I can," he smirked.

"Don't do that," I frowned.

"How 'bout this?" He asked with an American accent.

"It works," I smiled back. A long while later, we were in Malibu and driving to the realty office. I laced our fingers together as we walked into the building and he smiled at me.

"You must be the Singers!" The lady greeted as we walk into an office. "I'm Anne."

"Hi, Anne," Liam grinned, shaking her hand. "I'm Zach and this is my wife Kim."

"It's great to meet you," she smiled a tad too big. "The house you bought is positively gorgeous."

"Thanks," I smiled. "That's one of the reasons we chose it."

"Well, if you just sign this, I'll give you the keys and you can finally move in," she stated, pushing a paper towards us.

Liam grabbed a pen and bent over the paper, signing "Zach Singer" across the bottom of the page.

"Thanks," she grinned, holding out the keys. "Here's the keys to your future."

We smiled at her and left the building.

"That had to be the corniest line ever," Liam laughed as we got back into the truck. "What's the address?"

I told him the address and it was mostly quiet as he drove. We reached the house and unlocked the door. We walked inside and his phone rang. He answered it and walked into the other room. I walked around the empty house and noticed that there was only four rooms. There was furniture, of course.

"That was Niall," Liam said as he walked to me. "He said that they stopped somewhere and will be here later."

"Where did they stop?" I asked.

"He didn't say," he shrugged. I frowned and walked into the kitchen. It was empty, of course.

"It's way too quiet here," I frowned. He nodded in agreement and jumped when someone knocked on the door. He answered it and the overly cheery voice reached me.

"Hi, Mr. Singer," Anne grinned. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I would drop in to see how you liked the new house."

I walked towards the front door and flashed a smile at Anne, Liam's arm wrapping around me.

"Hi, Anne," I smiled. "We love the house."

"That's great," she smiled. "Well, I'll just head out and let you two love birds return to whatever it was that you were doing."

"Bye," Liam called. She got into her car and drove away. I shut the door and relaxed. Liam didn't remove his arm from around me. I looked up at him and didn't expect it when he kissed me.

I wish I could say that I pushed him away since I had a boyfriend but I didn't. I melted into the kiss, my arms wrapping around his neck and my hands went into his hair. He groaned into the kiss and pushed me against the wall.

"Liam, what about..." I began as he kissed my neck but it was cut off by a moan as he bit my neck.

"Sh," he hissed then kissed me again. He lifted me up and my legs went around his waist. The next thing I knew, we were in the bedroom. He pulled my shirt off and then my pants, kissing me as he did.

"Liam..." I began again. He silenced me with a hard kiss, his tongue invading my mouth. Then he was naked as well. He kissed me again once on the mouth then went down, kissing my thighs and working his way up. I groaned as his tongue reached my clit, my back arching.
He trailed kisses up to my neck and lined himself up. I gasped as he thrusted in and he went in a steady rhythm, getting sloppier as he went faster.

"Emily," he moaned as he reached his high. He continued pumping until I reached mine. He pulled out and laid next to me. I curled into him and he wrapped his arms me.

"I can't believe we just did that," I muttered into his neck. I felt him smile against my hair and his grip tightened slightly.

"Go to sleep, love," he murmured. I nodded before falling asleep.