Chapter Eleven

Shawn's POV

"Emily!" I called as I walked in the front door. There was no response and I glanced at my watch. She should have been awake by now. Not that it was a bad thing, necessarily. I was exhausted and if she was still sleep, then I could climb in next to her.

I walked down the hall to look for where she was and opened the first door. It looked as though Harry, Louis, and Zayn had all collapsed on one bed. I rolled my eyes and continued down the hall.
I finally found where the room she was sleeping in and smiled. That is, until I noticed the person getting dressed. I opened the door wider and he froze, a guilty look on his face.

"Shawn," he began.

"Don't even think of saying that it isn't what it looks like," I snapped. "Because I know damn well it is."

"Fine," Liam snarled back. "I'm not looking for a fight. I was hoping to just move on from this and let her decide of she wanted you still."

"Of course she does," I barked, making Emily stir in her sleep. I glanced at her then turned back to Liam, grabbing the front of his shirt and dragging him out of the room. I practically threw him into the couch and he glared at me. "Listen here, Payne. I don't care what notions you have of you and her but she is mine, got it?"

"I got it, old man," he bit back. "Just tell me one thing."

"What is that?" I frowned.

"Do you love her?" He asked, his eyes drilling into mine.

"I..." I began but was interrupted.

"I get that you two are fighting," Harry mumbled as he shuffled in, his hair sticking in every angle imaginable. "But can you keep it down? I've got a major headache.'

"Yes," I nodded, shooting a look at Liam. "We're done here anyway."

I stomped to the room and walked in. Emily was still peacefully asleep. That made my heart soften and a smile play along my lips. I walked over to the bed and kissed her softly, making her blink her eyes open.

"Hey, Emily girl," I smiled. "Time to get up."
"Only if you promise to call me that more," she yawned as she sat up.

"Of course," I grinned. She smiled and stod up.

"I'm going to take a shower," she stated.

"Can I join?" I joked.

"As tempting as that sounds, I don't want to spend over an hour in there," she smiled. She walked into the bathroom and I sighed to myself. Forgive and forget, they say.
After she was done in the shower, we walking in the kitchen to find Harry and Liam sitting at the table, Harry looking slightly better.

"Where's the others?" Emily asked as she opened the fridge.

"Sleeping off their hangovers," Harry answered.

"Hangovers?" Liam frowned. "You got Abby drunk?"

"Yeah," Harry answered. "She's as bad as Lou."

"That doesn't surprise me," Emily snorted.
I got myself some coffee before sitting at the table. She sat next to me and it was quiet. Liam was glaring at the table and I knew for a fact that he had probably been venting to Harry.

Emily's POV

The guilt was eating me alive. I wanted to tell him, I really did but I didn't know how to. I finally just made up my mind to tell him.

"Shawn, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure thing, angel," he smiled and follower me into the living room.

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it," I stated. "I slept with Liam last night."

I want sure what I was expecting. Shock, betrayal, maybe even a little anger, I at least expected him to to look surprised but he smiled.

"I know," he said gently.

"You do?" I stammered. He nodded and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm not angry," he muttered. "You telling me means that you regret it."

"You're not angry?" I mumbled.

"Of course not, sweetheart," he smiled. "I'm a bit hurt but I love you and I know you love me."

"I really do," I agreed, burying my face in his chest. "I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to," he chuckled. He kissed me gently and I smiled at him. "No matter how hard you try."

I laughed and kissed him again. The kiss started off romantic and soft, but after awhile it became more hungry and passionate. Shawn backed me into the wall, causing a loud thud to echo through the house, while grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head. His hands began roaming my body as his lips started moving down my jaw to my neck. He left sloppy kisses along my neck as he moved, quickly finding my soft spot and nibbling roughly, making me gasp and moan. He pulled away and smirked at me as I blushed a deep red and started unbuttoning his shirt. After each button I left a kiss on his chest, making him moan quietly the farther I moved down. When I finished, he pulled me back up an kisses me roughly, reaching around my back, undoing my black bra. I reached over and stuck my fingers in the waist band of his jeans, leading him a bit before undoing the button and pushing them down, his boxers going along with them. My skirt came off next and soon after my underwear. Shawn picked me up and got ready before thrusting into me rhythmically, slowly at first, but becoming rougher and faster the longer we went. He started moving towards the bed after pulling out, laying me down and kissing me again before entering me once again. Our groans and moans filled the room and soon, we had finished and laid down next to each other, still kissing. After a few seconds, I pulled away and smirked.

"So... Round two?"