Chapter Thirteen

Abby's POV

"Hey, Abby," Niall smiled as he appeared next to my locker.

"Hey, Niall," I smiled. "Ready for this day to be over? Only one period left."

"Yeah," he laughed. "But at least I have that period with you."

I blushed and closed my locker. We walked towards our last class and sat in our seats, which happened to be on opposite sides of the room. After the period was over, we walked to the front of the school to wait for the others.

"Um, Abby?" Niall began, suddenly very nervous.

"Yeah, Ni?" I frowned.

"I was, um, wondering if you would like to go out on Friday?" He asked, looking at the ground.

I blushed and smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"I'd love to," I answered. A grin spread itself his face.

"Hey, love birds!" Harry grinned as he walked up, throwing his arms around both of our shoulders. We both immediately blushed and I glared at him.

"Why are you so happy?" I snapped.

"Harry has got himself a crush," Zayn answered. Harry smiled, blushing furiously.

"Oh?" Niall smirked. "You gonna ask her out, mate?"

"Maybe," Harry grinned widely.

"You losers ready to go?" Louis shouted as he pulled up the curb.

"Someone's not happy," Niall snickered. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Where's Emily and Liam?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know," Louis shrugged. "But Liam texted me saying that he and Emily would meet us at the house."

"Now I'm worried," I frowned. We drove to the house and walked in, not sure what we should be expecting.

"There you are," Shawn frowned.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked.

"Intel says that the assassin will be making an appearance at a party," he answered. "Emily and I are going to have to go undercover on Friday."

"Alright, what does that have to do with us?" Harry asked.

"You aren't going to school for the remainder of the week," he answered. We all nodded and he disappeared into the kitchen. Emily walked into the living room and sat down.

"Where did you and Liam go off to?" I frowned.

"Shawn pulled us out to talk about the mission," she answered.

Friday came quickly. Emily was slightly freaking out about it and Liam and I were trying to calm her down.

"Will you calm down?" I frowned.

"Just help me find something to wear," she huffed.

"How about that dress?" Liam asked, pointing to a black and white one. She pulled it out studied it. It was black with gray and white designs on it and had an extremely low cut neck line.

"It's perfect," she grinned. She went into the bathroom to change and came out.

"Well?" She asked.

"It's beautiful," I smiled. I glanced at Liam, who's eyes seemed glazed over, and elbowed him.

"Oh, it's, um, stunning," he stated, blushing.
She laughed and Shawn opened the door. He stopped and his eyes ran over Emily.