ii. it was you

(  II

(  II. IT WAS YOU  )

AFTER STILES DROPPED HER OFF AT HER HOUSE, which coincidentally happened to be a few houses ahead of his, Amelie tried to sleep the rest of the day, but obviously failed. How can one sleep after the amount of information consumed about the supernatural.

A feeling bit at the brunette. Something didn't feel right. Well, obviously, but it felt like someone was watching her. A pair of eyes set creepily on her. She slowly got up from her bed, a shiver covering her since she was in a tank top and shorts. The darkness swallowed her whole and yet she felt as if she could see every detail in her room.

Fed up with the freakiness, she headed for the kitchen to grab a glass of water. She needed to clear her head. Where the fuck was Isaac? Grabbing her phone from her pocket, she pressed to dial him, hoping he would be the one to bring her back to sanity.

"Hey," he breathed through the phone, and her nerves calmed down every so slightly.

"Isaac," her voice quivered. "I think someone's with me in the house."

She was met with silence. "Hello?"

"What do you mean, Amelie? Are you sure your mom's not home? Or Karly?" He whispered.

"No one is home. Mom's out of town, and Karly is sleeping over at her friend's house. I can feel it, Isaac. What do I do? I can't stay—"

"Hey, hey, it's going to be okay, Ams. Listen, Stiles is literally a few houses down. I'll call him and tell him to come get you," He suggested, his voice reassuring her.

"No, no please don't leave me," She could feel her eyes sting with tears, shutting them so tightly the world felt infinite. "Don't hang up, Isaac, please."

"Ams, I'll call Stiles and call you right back. Are you in the kitchen?" She whimpered, nodding. The eyes felt heavy on her, like a weight on her shoulders.

"Please, hurry, please, please,"

"Okay, just grab a knife and hide, okay," Isaac said hurriedly before hanging up.

Her breath caught in her throat. Her eyes glancing everywhere around her. The room was closing in on her. She couldn't feel anything. Not her knees bucking beneath her and giving out so she was sliding down the wall and hiding her head.

🥰

WHAT STILES NEVER EXPECTED AT THE END OF HIS NIGHT was a call from Isaac telling him to go get his best friend from her own home.

"Stiles! You need to go get Amelie right fucking now!" Isaac yelled into the phone, making Stiles cringe and push the phone away.

"What happened? Is she okay?" He asked the beta, his brows furrowing.