lv. a vanishing mason

(   LV

( LV. A VANISHING MASON )

"VANISHING TWIN SYNDROME?"

Doctor Deaton looked at the medical files Stiles brought to the animal clinic with astonishment. They hoped that with all the assistance Deaton brought them in the past, he could help on this too. Amelie still couldn't comprehend the fact that Mason had eaten his twin, it was almost funny to think about... and disturbing.

"This is part of your expertise, right?" Stiles asked hopefully.

"Not particularly, no."

Just then, a loud noise echoed through the clinic. Amelie stiffened as Liam and Scott rushed in. But that's not what surprised her. It was the Dread Doctor they were holding up with an injury.

"What the—"

"He's still alive!" Scott yelled, panting as they laid the doctor on the exam table, the rest of them surrounding the doctor with shock and confusion.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive," Deaton replied, eyeing the creature.

"Screw keeping him alive!" Liam scoffed, "How do we get him to talk?"

"I'd recommend torture, but you guys never agree," Amelie crossed her arms over her chest, shrugging at the looks she was receiving.

"Did you hear that?" Liam paused, turning to Scott, who began to focus his hearing.

Suddenly, the Dread Doctor sat upright. A loud screeching noise rang loudly through the room, making them all cover their ears. They watched the creature stood up and made its way to leave, but Liam lunged at it before anyone could stop him.

"Liam, wait!"

The surgeon turned around and shoved Liam back. She watched with wonder as it walked out and raised it hands, somehow causing all the metal in the room to fly to the door. In the corner of her eye, she watched Scott and Liam get up and rush to the door.

"Stop!" She turned to them quickly, "It's electrified."

The Alpha's eyes widened, slowly holding up his hand to feel the status electricity radiating off the metal furniture. Sighing, he shook his head before turning back to the Mason's medical file.

"Maybe there's something in here?" He asked as he flipped through the pages, "Something about how he was a genetic chimera. Mason had a vanishing twin..."

"Now we've got a vanishing Mason," Amelie retorted quietly.

"What does that have to do with him turning into a 250-year-old French guy?" Liam asked, "How does that even happen?"