Chapter Five

Aphmau walked inside the farmhouse carrying Levin with Y/n closely following behind her. It was Levins's baby shower today and Kiki had set up a cute little party for them. The house was decorated with bright colors and lights and had presents set up in the back. Sure it looked a little cheap but it was amazing for just being set up in a day. Kiki was the first person to approach the two.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BABY SHOWER! I know it's a little tacky seeing as I put everything together yesterday but I hope you like it!" 

"It's more than enough Kiki and I'm sure Levin appreciates it" Y/n responded pinching Levins little cheek.

"That makes me so happy! Here's my gift to you, you should talk to everyone else - they all have gifts for you too! I got to stand around and be a good party host! Oh and before I forgot there's someone asked to meet you two at the docs later tonight"

"Wonder who that could be, thanks again Kiki, and be sure to enjoy the party yourself, okay" Y/n finished giving the redhead a hug. Looking around the room Y/n made eye contact with someone familiar.

"Azura! I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been fairing?"Y/n exclaimed throwing her arms around the taller girl.

"Y/n it feels like years since I've last seen you! You never told me you were related to the Lord of Pheonix Drop"

"Well the last time I had arrived at the village she mentioned nothing of being a Lord, honestly my sister is too humble sometimes and needs to take more pride in her work. Do you still have that little crush on someone? last I remember you said he lived in this village" Azura blushed bright red at the girls' accusation.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," She said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah right, well hope you have fun, and thanks for coming, did you have any news on finding Levin's parents?"

"I haven't heard any news of a baby gone missing so I guess he's yours until further notice. I'll keep my ears listening though, Lord knows if a parent is missing their baby they won't let it go unnoticed." Azura spoke digging into her pocket. "This is for little baby Levin be sure to put it to good use" A smile played on Y/n's face as she thanked the girl.

The baby shower went on for a few hours with all the girls gossiping about the town and how things are getting hectic in the world. There was some teasing here and there about settling down with someone, especially since no one there was married. Donna was gushing at Levin half the time playing with his chubby little fingers. It was an amazing party and Y/n enjoyed her time there with the girls and Paul. 

At one point Zoey asked Y/n to describe the adventures she had been on, and she hopped on for the opportunity to talk about them. She went on about how she traveled everywhere and all the strange people she met. She could go on for years about how she encountered this one strange man in the nether who wore a bone mask and how he was able to slay anything that came across his path. By the time Y/n had finished telling her stories of who she dubbed 'The Blood God', it was nighttime. 

The sister said their goodbyes and left the party heading to the town plaza, they had heard from Donna of a new girl and wanted to check her out. Levin was dead asleep in Y/n's arms as they walked toward the plaza. The two thanked Logan for the gift he and Donna gave before they spotted Brendan talking to this new girl. She had hair the shade of snow along with bright purple eyes the same shade as the nether portal. She seemed to be very slim and tall. 

Aphmau was the first to approach the two the new girl giving her a 'warm' smile. Now that Y/n got a good look at the girl she seemed familiar. She felt as if she had heard of this girl before but couldn't place her finger on it. The new girl's voice broke her out of her thoughts.