Chapter Thirty-Four

It was the next afternoon and Y/n had finally woken up. Her hair was all over the place and the bags under her eyes had somewhat added. A night of good sleep can do you well sometimes. Y/n yawned as she stretched alerting Kiki that she was awake. The redhead had handed her some pancakes she had made earlier that morning.

"Are you excited about seeing little Levin Y/n?" She asked grabbing her bag.

"Of course!"

"Hehe! I'm super excited to get back to my animals and show them my little one here" Y/n noticed her hold on the pendant. "I wonder what the baby will look like when it's born from the pendant?"

"I'm sure they'll look just like their mother" Y/n encouraged, eating her food.

"Thanks for that Y/n! I'm really so excited to get back to Pheonix Drop." Kiki exclaimed packing her things into her bag. "Oh! By the way, Garroth and Dante want to see you, they're by the ocean west of here."

Y/n groaned, finishing her food before rolling out of bed. Now that she was in a warmer climate her clothes were kind of making her uncomfy. She decided to change into something more comfortable, that being some loose-fitting pants and a shirt. She also wore some simple black lace boots. She put her hair into a loose ponytail before heading out. 

Doona had stopped her on the way saying her thanks once more for going to help and save Logan. After a short conversation with the woman Y/n was back on her way toward the ocean. It was the same way she had taken when she was escaping the nether with Castor after losing Laurence.

Looking down the mountain hill she was on Y/n spotted Garroth and Dante by the shore near the bottom. She would remind herself to build a staircase leading down the next time she came here. The rocky mountain terrain was easy to slip down. Dante was knocked out on the floor next to her as Garroth stood proudly.

"Everyone is expecting our arrival in the village soon. Zoey has a little surprise planned for when we get back. While me and Dante-" the guard gave a swift kick to his sleeping friend "finish stocking up the boat, can you go and gather everyone?"

"Yeah, sure I don't mind, it's not very nice to beat your subordinates Garroth" 

"That's right..." Dante cried as he lifted himself off of the floor.

"He'll get over it," Garroth said giving Dante a harsh pat on the shoulder.

Y/n laughed at the scene before heading back to the village. She had been meaning to go and see Boldolf before she left but she didn't really want to bother the recovering werewolf. She didn't think on it much as she walked into the nearest hut.

Nicole's hut was pretty nicely set up. She had her armor all set up on a stand and her pickaxe was neatly hanging from some pegs on the wall. Roxy even had her little fox bed set up off to the side. Roxy was quick to notice Y/n presence and let out a series of happy little squeaks. Nicole turned to face the girl as the fox did so a smile breaking out on her face.

 "Hey, Y/n! So I was speaking to Laurence last night and he said that if it was okay with you I- umm" Nicole cleared her throat "I could move to Pheonix Drop?"

"Of freaking course, were cave buddies now"

"How could I forget" Nicole laughed "I'm happy we'll be living near each other"

"So am I, just so you know we're leaving in like an hour in the boat off to the west of here"

"A boat? Traveling in style I see. Can't wait to see the village!" 

With that, Nicole was busy getting herself ready to leave. Y/n left the girl to her own devices as she went searching for the next person, Laurence. Before she went to bed last night he had mentioned something about checking the nether portal. Walking into the intricately decorated portal room she spotted Laurence near the portal.