Journal pt.3

Day 150

It's been four days since I've gotten to Meteli and I am still exhausted. Running away took a lot out of me along with that trip to the Nether. It was a wild experience, to say the least. Cadenza had made me clothes when I was gone. I don't know how she got my measurements but she somehow did.

She and Laurence are plotting something, every time I walk into the room they stop their hushed whispering. Maybe it's a surprise for me. Laurence and I have gone back to our training schedule and I've never felt sorer in my life. At least now I won't be struggling too much against mobs. 

I had ended up talking to Ungrth these days and asked him about the earring I wore, and why no one else could see them anymore. He told me never to tell anyone about them and I filled him in on the whole Olette situation. He said there was not much I could do now but I should keep them hidden.

I told him how people couldn't see them anymore and he told me to keep it up. I have no idea how I'm doing that, but I can't even take them off anymore, which is great. I had tried taking them off and chucking them into the water but that didn't work. They just appeared back on my ears.

I eventually got fed up and just left them on and prayed to Irene they would stay hidden.

Day 154

I was eavesdropping in on Laurence and Cadenza's conversation and found out something I shouldn't have. Laurence is in love with me. I honestly don't know how to feel. I think I might cut my stay at Meteli short just to clear my head. I'm sure Azura won't mind me crashing at her place for the next few days.

When I think about I can say I do have feelings for the boy, but I don't want to settle down when I have just tasted freedom. It may be bitter sometimes but having traveled to every village in the world it's refreshing to try something new. Maybe if I do say yes it'll be like an adventure but I want things to stay like this for a while. Even though I've known I had feelings for the flirtatious boy for the past month I don't know what to do.

There is nothing else to write at the moment except for my feeling and it feels weird writing about all that sad and mushy stuff so I'll end this journal here as I don't plan to go anywhere else for a while. Maybe I'll come back to it at some point.

-Love Y/n

If anyone who knows me finds this, no you didn't.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Not me coming back literally a month later. Freaking college and school keep me occupied, I'm so done with this stuff. This week off I haven't even had time to touch my computer except to give my friend the sims password. I'm not even home tmr either 😭. Since this chapter is so short and I haven't been back in a while I'm giving y'all two which I'm going to upload right after this. This is mostly it for the diary entries at the moment but when I rewrite there will be a ton more. 

Anyway hope y'all enjoy it, comment, and vote!