Chapter Fourteen

After 4 hours of labor, the baby finally popped out. She had tuffs of blonde hair and bright green eyes. She looked just like Molly. Molly had decided to name her baby Alexis choosing a name that starts with A in honor of Aphmau. Y/n had washed baby Alexis up before handing her over to her mother. Dale and Molly were happy to welcome their new baby girl into the world. The two were practically shining. 

Letting the family have their moment Y/n left the house and was on her way to visit Cadenza. She was stopped by Aphmau however. Her sister was panicking she had been looking for a seamstress to make everyone's clothes for Donna's wedding. Y/n told her sister not to worry about it saying that she'll handle it. 

Finally getting where she wanted to be Y/n walked inside Cadenza's new home. Hayden, her father had left earlier that morning after they had set everything up. Cadenza was thrilled to be here and Y/n was also. Neither could believe that the other was so close by.

"Hey Cadenza I have a really important question for you," Y/n said sliding down the railing of the staircase.

"Yeah what do you need?" Cadenza asked watching the girl not so smoothly land on the floor.

"Would you mind making a wedding dress?" Cadenza deadpanned staring at the girl.

"First you have a child and don't tell me and now you're getting married?!?"

"The dress isn't for me calm down! It's for one of the girls I'm friends with. The whole wedding is planned and everything but she still doesn't have a dress"

"Oh well in that case I'll be happy to make one for her. I think I'll make one for everyone"

"For everyone? Are you sure? I know you're like a master seamstress but that's a lot of people"

"I finally get to make you a dress, you always refused to wear my clothes but now you have to~" Cadenza clapped her hands excited to work.

Cadenza had the girl stay a little longer taking her measurements and things like that. She asked Y/n to get the measurements of everyone going to the event. Y/n did as told getting all the measurements she needed and handing them over to Cadenza. The girl was excited to start her work and dived right into it. Y/n left after that and made her way to the plaza. Aphmau had said something earlier about getting something from Donna, so she assumed that's where her sister was. 

Arriving in the plaza Y/n saw the face of someone she did not want to see. Zane, the high priest, was here. The last time she had seen the man was when she snuck off into the nether to get away from him. The only reason the two of them had met was in prison for a while. A lot of stuff happened while she was imprisoned. She had actually made friends with the person across from her.

She had been pardoned for her crimes for what seemed to be no reason. The earring she had been wearing wasn't just that. These were the relics that once belonged to Olette the sister of Irene. She obviously hadn't known that when she got them. But Zane did. Things just escalated from there.

But now, here Zane was again in the flesh. She honestly just wanted to turn around and walk away to not have to deal with his bullshit, but Y/n is one petty motherfucker. Sticking her head up high Y/n made her way over to her sister. She could feel Zane's burning gaze on her but she paid it no mind as she stood by her sister.

Kiki and who Y/n presumed to be Donna's mother were arguing over animals as Aphmau talked to Donna. Seeing that Y/n was finally here Aphmau turned to her sister.

"Hey, Y/n did you happen to know that the high priest was coming over here? Donna said he's really important"

"I had no idea the high priest would be coming to visit," Y/n said glaring at the man. "Sadly I have met him before" Seeing that Y/n was looking at him Zane made the first move.