𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

◦.⊹⁀➷ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 . . . !
©𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘁𝘅𝗿²⁰²¹ draco malfoy

 !©𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀𝘁𝘅𝗿²⁰²¹ draco malfoy

◦.⊹⁀➷ 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 !

⊹⁀➷ 𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 !

◦.⊹⁀➷ 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 life is marked by loss. There was this shadow above the girl, that darkened her life since she was a newborn. There was this sadness, this feeling that a piece of her was missing.

The young brunette new exactly what that missing piece was, but she also knew that it would never be found. Her parents were dead and they would stay dead. The only family she had left, was her twin brother, Harry. He was the only one who made her life a bit joyful.

He especially, made her life with the Dursley's a bit more acceptable and not total hell. Their aunt and uncle were really horrible people, not to mention their awful cousin Dudley. Annabeth despised that disgusting waste of a boy.

She knew that she would have to stay with this family until she was off age, but she wasn't sure if she could endure them that long.

Her live with them was rather boring. Every day was like the other and Annabeth was convinced that she would be stuck in Little Whinging forever. But on her eleventh birthday her whole world turned completely upsidedown.

Annabeth and Harry were introduced to the wonderful and breathtaking world of Magic, but it wasn't all sunshine and happiness.

The Potter twins learned quickly that their famous name not only brought them recognition and admiration, but also very powerful enemies.

The twins lived through their first couple of school years at Hogwarts, enjoying them together with their friends while He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named planned one attack on them after the other.